• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adopt a team

I think someone mentioned that France might be an option if nobody was left in the tournament?

Ireland (due to relations and friends), and failing that France (the Auld Alliance!)

but at the end of the day, i'll be happy if we get some good games, Scotland in the last 8 and england dont win! ;)

No love for France guys? [/b]
Beaucoup d'amour, mais ...

... France don't have it in the centres to create the magic. But maybe The Door will finally open.

Anyway, France are always my second team in the RWC.

abs as my home country so thats a given, also going for anyone playing australia or england.

so my adopeted country, hmm well it will either be Wales or Ireland. I am unsure at the moment, i like watchiing both these teams play.

Supporting Wales all the way, but hoping Italy make the last 8 because of family
Hoping Argentina do well, because I've got some mates out there, andthe Pumas have really impressed me. And I like their shirt.

i personaly hope that the italians do well as they are an ever improving team with the likesof castro giovanni and co doing increasingly well in thedomestic game. i would also like to see samoa do well but as they are in englands group if hey were to progress from the groups i fear it would be at the expense of england so in a way i also hope they fail to impress

I am going for Wales and adopt South Africa.

As a third option I am going for Portugal.

1. ABs

2. Samoa- I like their style of play and I think of the pacific Island teams they have the best chance of causing an upset or two.

3. Scotland/Ireland - heritage

Allblacks # 1

Junior Allblacks #2

New Zealand Maori #3

pretty much a A' B' C Team for New Zealand

well other than suprorting Samoa and the other PI teams aswell az NZ, I think ill adopt....Georgia. GO GEORGIA!!!! :cheers: :bravo: :bravo: :cheers:

I am supporting New Zealand (favorite team), USA (where I am from), Italy (1/2 Italian) , Scotland (1/2 Scot), and the Aussies

Allblacks # 1

Junior Allblacks #2

New Zealand Maori #3

pretty much a A' B' C Team for New Zealand

[/b]

So to pretty much sum up your pointless post: You don't actually have an adopted team, right?
Once again providing us with yet another needless post.

Latest posts