• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adopt a team

1st - Wales

adopted nation - Portugal the underdog of all underdogas against the all blacks and also the pacific nations apart from when Wales play Fiji

#1 - Ireland - (Obvious)
#2 - Samoa - For this reason alone!! Love to see the savage hits!!

"That's a car accident" - Brilliant!

I'm supporting Samoa #1, and Fiji and Tonga also. I want to see Samoa beat England this time and get some glory. Would be a great send-off for Lima. Look forward to seeing Fiji, Caucau or no Caucau.

I will support all the pacific islanders and of course south africa as well as england. Rugby needs more hits, which is what the islanders bring to the party.

1st - The All Blacks
2nd - Samoa/Fiji/Tonga/Japan
3rd - Wales/Scotland/Ireland

And yes I know thats too many teams to adopt but I like them all :bleh!:

I always like the Pacific Island teams (Fiji, Samoa, Tonga) to do well, even if that only means giving the big teams a scare a la Fiji vs France last time round.

Here is my list...I forgot Samoa, and that team has some great hitters

So my updated list is:

1.New Zealand
2. USA
3. Italy
4. Scotland
5. Samoa
6. Aussies

#1 - Ireland - (Obvious)
#2 - Samoa - For this reason alone!! Love to see the savage hits!!

"That's a car accident" - Brilliant!
[/b]
Ya that's what I am talking about...those guys on the Samoa team hit like Mack Trucks...bad ass!!!

Obviousily i support Scotland but i also Canada because big T-Bone is playing for them and Somoa coz they have 3 Warriors in there team!!!

1st - Romania. (No explanation needed)
2nd - All Blacks (My fav. SH team)
3rd - Ireland (My fav. NH team)

#1 - Portugal (you know obviously why...) :wall:

#2 - Ireland (Its a country i love, with a magnificient culture... well... and they have O'Driscoll...)

#3 - New Zeland (for what the AB are...) and England (Portuguese old allies...)

And i can support then all the others...

3) Romania

Always liked the pack play of all these three teams - South Africa are my favorite southern hemisphere country with the Pumas a close second, underdogs and under-supported Oaks of Romania always impressed me what they can do with limited resources plus produce great players like Balan, Tincu, etc. [/b]

Cheers mate! :D

Along the years, I've adopted South Africa and France. The Boks for the physicality they've always imposed on the game, les Bleaus for their native flair and how they've influenced the Romanian rugby.

Latest posts