• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Advertising idea

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 2 2006, 11:10 PM
saving chewing gum under the foreskin.
Would anyone be up for doing that? [/b]

haha no thanks...

Well next time your at a rugby match, take a big old sheet or whatever and have www.therugbyforum.com written on it with big handwriting. It's free and people will see it. [/b]

Next Stags home game in the NPC, yeah I will (not for another 3 months yet)

Me and O'Brien could make a banner....as long as he doesn't gay the whole thing up. :lol:

Wouldn't be too hard to do. Got a great printer for those kind of things and I'm 2IC at an Office Products Depot, so getting the adhesive inkjet paper to stick to a board might be one way to do it.

It only helps if they actually put you and I holding the banner in it. That ain't likely though.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 2 2006, 11:48 PM
It only helps if they actually put you and I holding the banner in it. That ain't likely though.
True - doesn't look good especially when there's a charity boxing event held in our city, and 90% of the photos in paper are of the fekken crowd...

might have to indulge in some R18 favours here...

Barry will love that.

Seriously, Saint Helens, I'm pretty sure we'll do it. We'll discuss it for a day or two (how to make it) and get back to you.

It won't be NPC time for a few months yet. We''l make sure you get an image of it too.

Actually, you guys feel free to submit ideas for the banner, how it looks, what to have in it etc...

Maybe use the banner for the webpage or even we should come up with a slogan, to go beneath the banner... Like Dan suggested a while a go, I will bump that topic I think

Originally posted by getofmeland@May 3 2006, 08:12 AM
Maybe use the banner for the webpage or even we should come up with a slogan, to go beneath the banner... Like Dan suggested a while a go, I will bump that topic I think
Before my time I think sorry, what was it?

I just found this. It tells you how to advertise a forum. Dunno how good it is though.

I was thinking of members from this forum use the default sig (for newcomers sig) & have a link (click on the image, like TRF banner or rugby challange banner) to TRF when they go on alternative forums.

Originally posted by gjohn85@May 3 2006, 12:22 AM
I just found this. It tells you how to advertise a forum. Dunno how good it is though.

I was thinking of members from this forum use the default sig (for newcomers sig) & have a link (click on the image, like TRF banner or rugby challange banner) to TRF when they go on alternative forums.
Wow it tells me how to convert Flash to wav......

this is a great help :blink: :blink:

**Now I double posted** :wall: :wall:

I will have to stop listening to music when I am posting on here.
-----------------------------------------------
The link is the updated to the correct one now.

Did anyone bother checking the updated link??

Was it just the case of pointless??