all blacks 2 years on the top

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by woosaah, Jun 27, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3714085a1823,00.html

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. neck

neck Guest

All Black's Rule, Unstopable and now with Reuben Thorne in the side, well you just couldn't ask for more, except Paul Miller at Number 8 (well he could play anywhere 1-15)

4. They do have a habit of peaking in between world cups though don't they.

5. kick2touch

kick2touch Guest

and Andrew Hore at Hooker

6. QKXV

QKXV Guest

and Scott Hamilton at wing....

7. kick2touch

kick2touch Guest

im still hoping for and Rokococo and Sivivatu combination on the wings

8. No.4 COME ON!!!

9. I just hope we're not peaking too soon. I'm a wee bit scared we are.

GET SITIVENI ON THE WING!! :bravo:

10. BigTen

BigTen Guest

I get the feeling that GH is sandbagging a bit. Not showing what his side(s) is/are fully capable of quite yet. He plays his so-called "A" side for a crucial game but then will rest some players for other games.

I expect a relatively inexperienced squad to go north for the autumn tests with lots of fringe players getting their last opportunity to press for a place in GH's world cup plans. This will also rest the key players for what will be a huge upcoming year.

And as from the start of next year that is when his preparations will step up a gear.

What the All Blacks are doing now is good but wait until next year - that is when the real masterplan will be unleashed and as far behind as some other countries are will be even more exposed.

Given that the All Blacks are favourites to win in Auckland and with that result will guarantee that they retain the Tri-nations cup - I would expect some interesting selection choices for the tour of South Africa.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!