• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks Assaulted by 'Skinheads'.

Did the skinheads get a beating once everyone realised who they were trying to set-upon were?

I hope the skinheads got a beating anyway..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jan 16 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4817065a1823.html

Apparently Jimmy Cowan, Stephen Donald and Jamie Mackintosh were set upon by a group of skinheads after a Black Seeds concert.

What kind of idiot would commit an act of violence in the vacinity of Jamie Mackintosh?[/b]

Skinheads are idiots I agree

And what is main they do not know whom to fight with

I remember how Russian skinheads (mother of skinheads) tried to hit Georgian fans here in Tbilisi

They were 150men, and returned to Russia with open heads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You agree? But I wasn't calling skinheads idiots, the people who did this are idiots but not skinheads in general.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jan 16 2009, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Excuse me?[/b]

These skinheads are killing people in Russia, they have killed 6 years old girl from Egypt just because she wasn't Russian

They always beat others on the ethnical basis

when I posted they are idiots you told me that not everybody

I thought you agree their philosophy that's all ;)

The skinhead movement began in England as an offshoot of 'Mod' culture. It began with racial unity between blacks and whites and back then, white skinheads would listen to Jamaican Ska music, most still do.

Some idiots within the skinhead movement became racists but believe me, being a skinhead does not automatically entail being a racist.

If skinheads in Russia are doing that its because they're nationalists and racists, not because just they're skinheads.

I don't agree with racism in any way, but I also don't agree with tarring all members of a group with the same brush just because of some nationalist movement in Russia.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jan 16 2009, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The skinhead movement began in England as an offshoot of 'Mod' culture. It began with racial unity between blacks and whites and back then, white skinheads would listen to Jamaican Ska music, most still do.

Some idiots within the skinhead movement became racists but believe me, being a skinhead does not automatically entail being a racist.

If skinheads in Russia are doing that its because they're nationalists and racists, not because just they're skinheads.

I don't agree with racism in any way, but I also don't agree with tarring all members of a group with the same brush just because of some nationalist movement in Russia.[/b]

Yeah you are right, it is not worthy of blaming everything on the group as a whole when some members-idiots do something bad

Skinhead culture is very devastated in Eastern Europe for you to know and I find it a fact to be sorry for.....

Lol! Lucky for the skinheads none of these rugby players had recently retired from rugby.

NZRFU as always are not giving details or even hints on whether any skinheads were harmed. Very efficient PR work indeed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 16 2009, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lol! Lucky for the skinheads none of these rugby players had recently retired from rugby.

NZRFU as always are not giving details or even hints on whether any skinheads were harmed. Very efficient PR work indeed.[/b]

God!!!!! what if rugby player hits you, ahahahhahahahaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Move to heaven :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think we all would love to see the all black pack beat down some skinheads... :box:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Jan 16 2009, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i think we all would love to see the all black pack beat down some skinheads... :box:[/b]

Yeeeah that would be a show :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Jan 16 2009, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i think we all would love to see the all black pack beat down some skinheads... :box:[/b]
All footage of every AB pack public beatings have been deleted from youtube and those who uploaded them on there have been sent to NZRCF never to be heard of again.

The only All Black involved in violence outside of Rugby footage I've seen is of Ali Williams breaking up a fight.

I reckon he should have smacked both of the offenders, dish out the justice and all that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jan 15 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't agree with racism in any way, but I also don't agree with tarring all members of a group with the same brush just because of some nationalist movement in Russia.[/b]

Well it's nice to see others who are educated on this subject :p I'm a big fan of oi! music and it has alot to do with skinheads so i'm glad someone else explained it. Those skinheads are giving all the half decent folks a bad rep

They're lucky it wasn't Sione Lauaki he's been had up for assault twice now or even Sitiveni Sivivatu he's a wife beater so who knows what he would of done to those skinheads probably try eat them lol.

It's pretty sad how these All Blacks were targeted because those skinheads would of known that the All Blacks had more riding on it so they wouldn't fight back.

Latest posts