• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks vs. Portugal score

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> How does two times five make 11? [/b]

Who said anything about 2 times 5?
I said he missed 5 kicks.

If you watched the game, you would have noticed he missed a penalty. From memory, it was his first attempt at the posts.

[/b][/quote]

Well it sounded like you were talking about "conversions" because you never mentioned anything about penalty goals in the original post. Who would know what happened in the France game? Anyways all is good now. :)

[/b][/quote]

Well he never mentioned conversions either, and I think many people would know what happened in the French Game, for a start I assume the 36,000 people who were there would have a fair inkling.

lolol, you just got served by Smokey Monkey - How does that feel?

[/b]

Sadly my adolesent friend, I have not been served by anyone. If I did, I would have given a tip, something Will Carling assures me no Kiwi would ever do! ;)

Actually, I do have proof that Mimic has been trying to write his name in crayon, more on this later...

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> How does two times five make 11? [/b]

Who said anything about 2 times 5?
I said he missed 5 kicks.

If you watched the game, you would have noticed he missed a penalty. From memory, it was his first attempt at the posts.

[/b][/quote]

Well it sounded like you were talking about "conversions" because you never mentioned anything about penalty goals in the original post. Who would know what happened in the France game? Anyways all is good now. :)

[/b][/quote]

Well he never mentioned conversions either, and I think many people would know what happened in the French Game, for a start I assume the 36,000 people who were there would have a fair inkling.

[/b][/quote]

Here is the original post from mimic:

The conversions will have a great impact on the score imo. Just like against France, McAlister missed 5 kicks. 11 points missed out on.

[/b]

Now Ripper what is the subject of mimic's post? Yes that's right. "conversions". I and neither the rest of us including you and mimic don't see anything about penalty goals which is why Canadian_Rugby_Guy and the rest of us clearly see it as conversions being the subject.

36,000 spectators and partly world viewers saw the France game I know. mimic posted "if you watched the game" in response to Canadian_Rugby_Guy. So not everyone in the world watched the game, even some members...and guests on this forum I believe haven't seen it.

Yes, but if you used your problem solving skills, you can clearly see that you can't get 11 points from 5 missed kicks, if all five were from conversions after a try. I didn't say anything about penalty goals, but I thought you'd be smart enough to figure it out. Forgive me for actually thinking you guys were smarter. Maybe next time I'll dumb it down and explain every little detail.

In my original post, you do notice that 'conversions' was part of the previous sentence, and in the next sentence, I used the word "like". English is my second language, so please excuse me if I'm wrong, but "like" is used to compare something that is similar. Therefore McAlister's kicks weren't exactly 'conversions', but conversions + penalty goal(s).

Actually, I do have proof that Mimic has been trying to write his name in crayon, more on this later...
[/b]

:bleh!:

Yes, but if you used your problem solving skills, you can clearly see that you can't get 11 points from 5 missed kicks, if all five were from conversions after a try. I didn't say anything about penalty goals, but I thought you'd be smart enough to figure it out. Forgive me for actually thinking you guys were smarter. Maybe next time I'll dumb it down and explain every little detail.
[/b]

Yeah try and be a little more precised next time for the majority of us to understand whatever you're trying to explain.

In my original post, you do notice that 'conversions' was part of the previous sentence, and in the next sentence, I used the word "like". English is my second language, so please excuse me if I'm wrong, but "like" is used to compare something that is similar. Therefore McAlister's kicks weren't exactly 'conversions', but conversions + penalty goal(s).
[/b]

It would've been better if those two sentences were seperated into something called a paragraph. But I accept your excuse of English being your second language. :lol: ...joax ;)

The two sentences are linked. I guess I could've made it better my rewording it, but as it was I thought it was fine.

Mind you, if you can't get your head around 11 points from 5 kicks, I can't expect you to understand that too.

I'm glad some people figured it out though. Maybe they should get a +rep!

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

All Blacks to break Australia's points difference record they set in RWC 2003 against...ummm I think, Namibia? That's my prediction.

Yeah that's right, I should wind my neck in. A score like that would HAVE to involve some tries somewhere! ;)

14-0 portugal forfeit after 10 minutes when half the team is injured by jerry collins biceps

i think the ab's could go over 200, just a matter of what team they put out. also a good indicator of henrys statement of intent imo.

<div class='quotemain'> The thing with any sport the Portuguese could perform an upset... and I so hope they do for the sake of Rugby... [/b]
I like you getofmeland...I like you.
[/b][/quote]

Your both deluded. This is going to be a hammering. 100 ish points easy.

Cheers!

Hmmmm....

We all know that Portugal can´t beat New Zeland, not even in 20 ... years from now... (maybe no one can at this moment)

I know one more thing... that Portugal will play the best they can and they know and they will play because they love Rugby and they just want to play.

I am sure they will deliver their hearts to all the RWC games... specially against the All Blacks. And dont forget that Portugal will be very motivated to show the world what they love to do.

So... i think the score will be up to 100 to New Zeland. I can bett with any of you that the score will be under the 100 points to AB.

Butt... thats just what a Portuguese like me thinks...

Anyway, i will enjoy see this game, wether we lose for more than 100 or for less.

Teams rarely get the hidings predicted, but in this case I'll go for 147-0 to th AB's.