• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks vs. Portugal score

Haha - fair enough - if you want to claim that's a good thing!
"Cheaters use drugs, eat too much, get stapled stomachs, have their own tv shows, drink too much and hit the psycho ward"

I think Portugal could cause a problem for New Zealand, but they will win... i predict something like 30-20. :bleh!:

I think the Ab's will push 150 pts. Can't see portugal scoring.
I just hope that none of the Portugal players get hurt, the difference in strength and power will be ridicilous!

The All-Blacks will get bored past 110.

Prediction: New Zealand will score more points against Romania than against Portugal, because the game against Romania is the first one of the tournament and they will want to show off. By the time they get to play Portugal, a lot of 2nd string players will be playing to avoid injury, fatigue, etc. to the McCaw types.

Well Portugal recently lost to London Welsh 19-16 so it'll be a complete walkover by the All Blacks, a win by more than 100 points I reckon!

Portugal are better than Namibia.

If you want to know the highest score in this RWC then watch France vs Namibia.

Portugal have a good scrum and an okay lineout. Namibia are okay in the loose forwards and front row but Portugal are ahead.

Portugal have also done very well in sevens, including playing in every round of this years IRB World Sevens. Namibia have nothing in comparison to this.

Simply put, Portugal will be better prepared.

NZ 135-6 Portugal.

France 155-3 Namibia.

Namibia have lost to Kenya recently. They also lost to Tunisia a year ago. Portugal in contrast have beaten Uruguay in additional to Romania and Georgia over recent years. They are a potential team.

haha wata joke! myt as well put a club team in the world cup.

But Score against Portugal hmmm guessing bout 156-3. we dont want to exagirate to much, cause wen it comes to soccer they will OWN NZ! well jst lyk the other poor rugby nations!

All I could say really that'd either end up to be a basketball or even a cricket score hiding.

The thing with any sport the Portuguese could perform an upset... and I so hope they do for the sake of Rugby...
[/b]

Yeah but an upset in Portugal vs NZ would be like a 60-7 scoreline...

I think the All Blacks can scored more than 100 points in this match...like the Australia vs Japan...

Hi!

After the game we'll see the score...100? I don't think so...
I say we can score...at least we will do our best B)
Everybody knows the difference between teams, but...It's 80 min, and I'll be there to watch "ka mate" Live :bleh!:
I hope to find some guys from here :cheers:
cheers!

One of the factors that the Portugal Rugby is missing is SIZE amongst the forwards....Portuguese are very solid but small built...you need bigger forwards that can compete with players like
Carl Hayman, Kevin Mealamu, Tialata, Tony Woodcock
Jerry Collins, Rodney So'aialo, Chris Jack, Ali Williams....and size is going to matter during the Set pieces and counter rucking.....cause All blacks have the best counter rucking

playing against the All BLacks is an honor and opportunity to learn for the Portuguese

One of the factors that the Portugal Rugby is missing is SIZE amongst the forwards....Portuguese are very solid but small built...you need bigger forwards that can compete with players like
Carl Hayman, Kevin Mealamu, Tialata, Tony Woodcock
Jerry Collins, Rodney So'aialo, Chris Jack, Ali Williams....and size is going to matter during the Set pieces and counter rucking.....cause All blacks have the best counter rucking
[/b]

Thats stupid your defining a rugby team by the majority of peoples build in that country... Yes I agree the portuguese may not be the biggest built nation, but look at the Italians and Argentinians there forward packs are some of the biggest around...