• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks vs. Portugal score

74 - 10 ???

or am i not very realistic?

I think the All Blacks are going to spare some of their main players.

OK, yes, you will win this one by 50 or more! Then again, you shitheads have no idea about this so called `minor nations`!

Is there any kiwi that can remember the 14-6 win against Romania in 81? Well, you should have your arse kicked then! It was a pure luck that you manage to win!

But then again, you always seem to mock everybody despite the fact that you win only the first WRC and that is due we were banned!

Ok, make silly predictions about your game vs Portugal or Romania, but you will lose! Why? You are chockers when it comes to a WRC!

OK, yes, you will win this one by 50 or more! Then again, you shitheads have no idea about this so called `minor nations`!

Is there any kiwi that can remember the 14-6 win against Romania in 81? Well, you should have your arse kicked then! It was a pure luck that you manage to win!

But then again, you always seem to mock everybody despite the fact that you win only the first WRC and that is due we were banned!

Ok, make silly predictions about your game vs Portugal or Romania, but you will lose! Why? You are chockers when it comes to a WRC!
[/b]

Chokers we have been in the past for sure. Of course SA are never chokers, because you have to be consistently ranked number 1 then lose one game in a RWC to be a choker.

When was SA last ranked number 1? let me think.... :bleh!:

Ranking in the IRB sucks! Remember 91, 95 (you`ve blamed Suzy), 99 (froggies kicked your arses and you were blaming Hart), 03 (that ******, Spencer, made your day)

Kiwis, you are the world cup masters in making lame excuses!

Ranking in the IRB sucks! Remember 91, 95 (you`ve blamed Suzy), 99 (froggies kicked your arses and you were blaming Hart), 03 (that ******, Spencer, made your day)

Kiwis, you are the world cup masters in making lame excuses! [/b]

your a douche!

Remember 91, 95 (you`ve blamed Suzy),
Kiwis, you are the world cup masters in making lame excuses! [/b]

I suppose it was a pretty lame excuse. But watching 5 All black player's spewing there ring's on the side lines and infront of the T.V cameras didn'd do justice for suzie ....

Then again i do blame the All Black management, if half to Most of the team were sick that day, why on earth did they front up in the first place??

i don't want to answers. But i would like to say that this math can be very dangerous for portugal's players because they don't know this high level.