• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks Zero

B

Bullitt

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mt4x6wJCEG4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mt4x6wJCEG4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Wow...It's amazing how New Zealand will sell itself.

Crappy add. No real harm done, it's just crap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Feb 25 2010, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow...It's amazing how New Zealand will sell itself.

Crappy add. No real harm done, it's just crap.[/b]

I'm not sure NZ has anything to do with it. I'm pretty sure it's an all Japanese affair.

I would have thought the use of the Haka and All Black style jerseys would have had to have permission from the NZRU. Regardless, it's crap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Feb 25 2010, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would have thought the use of the Haka and All Black style jerseys would have had to have permission from the NZRU. Regardless, it's crap.[/b]

The Haka probably but as it is Japan they probably don't give a rat's arse. I'm not sure if wearing a black tight shirt qualifies as a AB style Jersey though... :D

But I agree, it's crap anyway. Even on this big screen where I saw it yesterday

shibuya-crossing.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 25 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Feb 25 2010, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would have thought the use of the Haka and All Black style jerseys would have had to have permission from the NZRU. Regardless, it's crap.[/b]

The Haka probably but as it is Japan they probably don't give a rat's arse. I'm not sure if wearing a black tight shirt qualifies as a AB style Jersey though... :D

But I agree, it's crap anyway. Even on this big screen where I saw it yesterday

shibuya-crossing.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Obvious brand infringement there. There'll be a question or two asked of Coca-Cola about this. If they can get away with this, plagiarists will get away with saying, "but my story/song was just very, very, very similar".

No there won't.

Seriously, the Japanese rip stuff off like this all the time for adverts such as hiring Keifer Sutherland and plagerising the storyline for 24 so they could sell energy snack.

Latest posts