Sale
Amlin%20Challenge%20Cup.png

Harlequins.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Paris.png

Friday 20th May
19:45
Cardiff City Stadium

Harlequins: M Brown; G Camacho, G Lowe, J Turner-Hall, U Monye; N Evans, D Care; J Marler, J Gray, J Johnston, O Kohn, G Robson, M Fa'asavalu, C Robshaw (capt), N Easter.
Replacements: M Cairs, C Jones, M Lambert, P Browne, W Skinner, D Moore, R Clegg, R Chisholm.

Stade Francais: M Rodriguez; J Arias, M Bastareaud, G Bousses, D Camara; L Beauxis, J Dupuy; R Roncero, R Bonfils, D Attoub, T Palmer, P Pape, J Haskell, A Burban, S Parisse (capt).
Replacements: D Weber, R Gerber, A Joly, A Marchois, P Rabadan, J Leguizamon, N Oelschig, O Phillips.

Referee: George Clancy (Ireland).

Should be a good match this, a few players in the mix wanting to impress their respective country selectors

Haskell vs Robshaw should be good, both battling it out for a spot in the WC squad backrow

Quins ran the first half, SF the second

Bastareaud looked gutted at the end

Nick Evans is a class act, and Mike Brown had a great game too

Aye, that's the best I've seen Bastaread play in a while, shame about the knockon at the end, but ah well, it happens

I am glad Quins won. They played the more expansive game and took the risks. SF tried to keep it tight and nail Quins back but the Quins to a gamble and it payed off. I think Conor O'Shea had a very good season. He has developed a style for Harlequins that really is about intensity, offloading and heart. I am glad they won as I think they deserve it as any team the wins at Thomond should have something to show for that.

Anyone knows why the Quins were not penalized on the last scrum ?????

Last edited:
Anyone knows why the Quins were not penalized on the last scrum ?????

Got to admit it was tough, looked like both props were trying to take it to the ground. Roncero to con the ref to get the penalty and Johnson to stop it moving. Think the second reset went down under the pressure and the last one was fine because both props were made to bind and hit square.

Problem came when all game feeding was not an issue until that last scrum or so and Clancy was being a bit pedantic about it. Stade had more than enough chances to finish the game mind.

Last edited:
****e me that was shite.saw it in pub home now little hobbit at 9 for quins was deadlty
who is he

Great win by the Quins that last try was brilliant and the only thing they did in the second half.
Pity for Stade as their Top 14 season wasn't going as planned.

Stade Francais will still qualify for the Heineken Cup if Saints win tonight.

Latest posts