• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Ireland v Italy (3/10/18)

Team I'd like to see start this weekend, taking the 26 man squad and the Pumas and ABs games into account...

15-Larmour
14-Conway
13-Ringrose
12-Aki
11-Stockdale
10-Carbery
9-Cooney
1-J.McGrath
2-S.Cronin
3-Porter
4-Beirne
5-James Ryan
6-Ruddock (c)
7-van der Flier
8-Conan

16-N.Scannell
17-Kilcoyne
18-Furlong
19-Toner
20-Murphy
21-L.McGrath
22-R.Byrne
23-Addison

The other 3 lads Bealham, Roux and Sweetnam will surely get a run against the US along with lads like Arnold, McCloskey and John Ryan

https://twitter.com/IrishRugby/status/1058064992392675329/photo/1

Since no one is really arsed, I'm not arsed to make this post of the team better.

Lads is anyone else shocked that Ringrose only has 14 caps? Thought he had way more.

Lads is anyone else shocked that Ringrose only has 14 caps? Thought he had way more.
Yeah. He seems to always get injured in international periods and be fit for Ster, couple that with him needing no "teething" period and it makes sense of the illusion he's a fella approaching cap 30.

I've been filming my past couple games with a soloshot. Basically a camera that just follows me around field. It produces a higher quality than American camera men

A waste of a game for both teams. Italy are so bad it's hard to judge our guys. But they're doing what they can

I ****ing live Jordan Larmour. Most talented Irish back since O'Driscoll?

Thank god for the g4eat tries as the game was poor regardless. Not suprising though given the logistics. Beirne and Larmour are 2 who may have fought in to the 15

Latest posts