• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

An Awesome Brand New Game

Thanks jared27, remember guys, this is a discussion thread as well. So you can come in here saying, "ZOMG wher is teh screnshots lol?" if you want.

And also, locksley, mate, can you use your awesome contacts to chuck this game about? I don't think Mario wants to jump on board for some reason.

Don't need to worry, at this stage in time, allowing for certain occurances of course, off the record, we may see at some point in time, an official announcement of jumping in this game.

Maybe.

jared27
toddbyrne6qq.jpg

ahh the memories!
<
<
fcuken waste of time

PS: DONT EVER SAY THE NAME!
<

Originally posted by Black|Raven@Oct 15 2005, 10:57 AM
jared27
toddbyrne6qq.jpg

ahh the memories!
<
<
fcuken waste of time

<
???????

What do you mean?

Originally posted by jared27+Oct 15 2005, 08:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jared27 @ Oct 15 2005, 08:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Black|Raven
@Oct 15 2005, 10:57 AM
jared27
toddbyrne6qq.jpg

ahh the memories!
<
<
fcuken waste of time

<
???????

What do you mean? [/b]
my bad......didnt see the pic properly.

i should really stop drinking............
<
nahhhh!
<
<

i thought it was R@))$
i cant even type it.......coz im drunk, or drinking...meh
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 15 2005, 12:05 PM
Please don't go off topic.
<

Okay I see the man I killed was not Chiro...and I took out the hairy fafafine too??? strange.

Firstly - both the rugby and the rugby league (sorry off topic but only bothering with one post as many of you suck) WERE delayed AGAIN and AGAIN...just like I said.....sucked in.

Secondly - Mario has been proven as I stated he was top be a master of misinformation and bullshit.

Thirdly - the best catch phrase is of course the most obvious and simplest:

Scrap Metal:

It's Time To Take Out The Trash!

(get it? trailer trash...a saying...recopgnisable....a play on words?)

I do this for a living, but even independently I am sure you can see it is the best......

however, b/c you ignored along wioth everyone else the logic and roghteousness of my earlier points before that thug Chiro started trying to compensate for the lack of any distance on his equipment and the rest of you (most of you) jumped the bandwagon.....I don't give you permission to use it or any variation of it.

<

Sayonara.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Oct 17 2005, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Oct 17 2005, 05:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Oct 15 2005, 12:05 PM
Please don't go off topic.
<

Okay I see the man I killed was not Chiro...and I took out the hairy fafafine too??? strange.

Firstly - both the rugby and the rugby league (sorry off topic but only bothering with one post as many of you suck) WERE delayed AGAIN and AGAIN...just like I said.....sucked in.

Secondly - Mario has been proven as I stated he was top be a master of misinformation and bullshit.

Thirdly - the best catch phrase is of course the most obvious and simplest:

Scrap Metal:

It's Time To Take Out The Trash!

(get it? trailer trash...a saying...recopgnisable....a play on words?)

I do this for a living, but even independently I am sure you can see it is the best......

however, b/c you ignored along wioth everyone else the logic and roghteousness of my earlier points before that thug Chiro started trying to compensate for the lack of any distance on his equipment and the rest of you (most of you) jumped the bandwagon.....I don't give you permission to use it or any variation of it.

<

Sayonara. [/b]
"Okay Krusty, you're on air.....Uh, Krusty?"

ie. Left before you explain yourself/make sense (for those unfamiliar with this Simpsons scene)

Latest posts