• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew's Thread

oh and andrews could u make a good kit that would represent a legends team. id like the colours to be black and white :) u can use the barbarians logo if u wuld like :)

cheers if u can :)
3h5j045w52.jpg
maybe something like that :)

oh and andrews could u make a good kit that would represent a legends team. id like the colours to be black and white :) u can use the barbarians logo if u wuld like :)

cheers if u can :)
3h5j045w52.jpg
maybe something like that :)

Sure, no problem:)

Hi Andrews,

For some reason my PMs doesn't work. I cannot receive messages and it says "my inbox is full" - but I have zero msg in it. Anyways, email me [email protected]

HI MATE! could you make the new toulon or castres or perpignan or any other french team new kit?? some of them are awsome!!! (biarritz kit you released is great!!!!)

Hi Andrews,

For some reason my PMs doesn't work. I cannot receive messages and it says "my inbox is full" - but I have zero msg in it. Anyways, email me [email protected]

Ok ShahhenJ, sorry to bother

HI MATE! could you make the new toulon or castres or perpignan or any other french team new kit?? some of them are awsome!!! (biarritz kit you released is great!!!!)

Yes, sure. But i don't know when can i make them, 'cause at at the moment i'm a little busy working, sorry.
But i think tahat for the next week i'll can

Hey andrews I'm still waiting for those faces that you want to send to me...

Yes, I so sorry. I had to reformat my computer and I can't find my pendrive (the faces are there). But when i find them I'll let you know

Originally Posted by timoteo
Yes, sure. But i don't know when can i make them, 'cause at at the moment i'm a little busy working, sorry.
But i think tahat for the next week i'll can

REALLY THANX MATEE!!!!

Hey Andrews buddy, do you think could find and upload the files for Wrist tape? I'd like to use them in my tattoo mod, but I can't find them. So any help would be appreciated.

Hey Andrews buddy, do you think could find and upload the files for Wrist tape? I'd like to use them in my tattoo mod, but I can't find them. So any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, i can't find the file, and received the message I sent you in the msn?. You can add the wrist tape with the Woosaah Editor

looks really good can u do the black kit i asked for :) also could you do an away kit. They can be simple dont worry i just need a good looking kit ;) cheers p.s gr8 work

looks really good can u do the black kit i asked for :) also could you do an away kit. They can be simple dont worry i just need a good looking kit ;) cheers p.s gr8 work

I have already done the kit that you asked me, but I don't like it, I need to fix it

ok m8 thanks ;) the cardiff kit looks awesome aswell. with my two kits just reverse the colours for the away if u wuld like 2

ok m8 thanks ;) the cardiff kit looks awesome aswell. with my two kits just reverse the colours for the away if u wuld like 2

Thanks. Ok, i'll send you the kits for the next week, 'cause i'll be out this weekend
Cheers

andrews the kitback for Cardiff Blues seems to be too large for the game to load...I checked and saw that the kitback images are 1024x1024 which makes the kitback file about 11 megabytes, when I resized the images to 512x512 the kitback file becomes about 2.75 megabytes, the game then loads it without any problems...

So if I may suggest something, try and make your kitback images 512x512 in the future please so that there aren't any "loading errors":p

P.S. Did you use ShaheenJ's kit template?:D

Latest posts