• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anglo Cup Returns

S

Saint N Sinner

Here it comes again. The next stage is Semi-finals and it will be interesting to see who will progress.

My money is on Northampton of course. They have a tricky fixture down at Welford RD though.

Should be a good game, on BBC aswell so. Wish I could go but I will be nice and tucked up on the nice warm sofa with a nice cool beer.

Originally posted by Flamingo@Nov 28 2005, 04:35 PM
Henson makes his comeback game sunday against Bristol
It is a shame, because Lima will probably be rested.

He would have torn that twat a new asshole if he lined up against him.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Nov 28 2005, 05:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Nov 28 2005, 05:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Flamingo
@Nov 28 2005, 04:35 PM
Henson makes his comeback game sunday against Bristol
It is a shame, because Lima will probably be rested.

He would have torn that twat a new asshole if he lined up against him. [/b]
I would pay to see that; shame there's not a return leg...
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 28 2005, 08:42 PM
it seems a pointless game to bring him back for though.
<
Either that is a terrible attempt at fishing or someone is confused with rugby, and match fitness.

Or both.
<

Ummm....Okay.

Who do you think will make the semi's? I am going for...

Northampton...at least...
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Nov 28 2005, 10:17 PM
Ummm....Okay.

Who do you think will make the semi's? I am going for...

Northampton...at least...
<
I would have backed Northampton after the last round of cup games, but now I'm not so sure if they have the belief in them to beat Leicester after their recent form.

well the ospreys cant qualify, so is there point in risking him in a pointless game, surely he should be rested for the hec, and where is the evidence hes playing, ive seen nothing about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I would have backed Northampton after the last round of cup games, but now I'm not so sure if they have the belief in them to beat Leicester after their recent form.[/b]

Believe it or not Harry, but we have played really well, its just the results don't show us any justice.

Wasps for example, we played all the rugby, pulled off some really good moves, the tactics and the game plan worked really well but small errors here and there cancelled us the points.

And Wuss at the weekend. We played all the rugby once again, but some strange officiating cost us the all important win. Which really does get your goat up.

Of course the form doesn't do us any favours but, we can do it. Its just whether or not we actually show that we can.

If Leicester play a proper team, our forwards are going to get dicked.

And then it will be left to our backs to try and win the game on the back-foot. Again.

A backline of...

9. Robinson
10. Spencer
11. Cohen
12. Quinlan
13. Clarke
14. Lamont
15. Reihana

...just doesn't deserve the **** service they've been getting.

Missed Thomo and Smith in the pack, need to sort it out otherwise we'll continually get turned over.

Don't forget Moddy and Tuilagi won't be playing, not saying it will mean we will automatically win but, its better odd's in my view.

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 28 2005, 10:39 PM
well the ospreys cant qualify, so is there point in risking him in a pointless game, surely he should be rested for the hec, and where is the evidence hes playing, ive seen nothing about it.
Give him match fitness, so he doesn't go into a HEC game having not played for 2-3 months.

According to the Irish Times, fitness permitting, Lomu could make his Cardiff debut this weekend.

Latest posts