• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anglo Welsh Cup 17/18

Just seen the "headbutt" and that's just a terrible decision.
At MOST it's a yellow. Ludicrous.

Flatman showing why he shouldn't commentate Bath games - I'm warming to him a bit now but he's so so bad whenever Bath play

Don't think Flatman was commentating?!

It was Fatman Goode...

I think Harrison deserved a red. Not because the level of violence warranted it, but because it reminded me of something a footballer would do.

He deserved a red for sheer stupidity.
I suspect that had the ref seen it real time it would have been yellow; but once the TMO is involved, it's technically a straight red.
Pathetic as it may have been, it was still a head but

I suspect that had the ref seen it real time it would have been yellow; but once the TMO is involved, it's technically a straight red.

My feelings exactly.

Yeah I think the lack of flexibility in the rules is no good, but TECHNICALLY use of the head is a red card.

If I was a Northampton supporter, I'd be fuming mainly at the stupidity of Harrison putting himself in that position

Or you know... people could trust their eyes and see that it clearly wasn't a headbutt...

Heaven forbid we could actually use some common ******* sense.

Average age of that Exeter 15 is over 27. I remember Tigers getting hammered for similar last year..

Partly because they have a reputation for stifling the careers of their academy players... something Exeter do not.

Average age of that Exeter 15 is over 27. I remember Tigers getting hammered for similar last year..
Pretty sure the main reason Tigers got hammered was because it was close to a first team rather than the age of the players necessarily. Exeter team doesn't have a single 1st teamer, assuming that Simmonds has overtaken Steenson.

All the young whipper snappers being playing too much first team and need a rest ,and a few off playing for their country.
Very selfish of them ,someone should tell them they shouldn't be so good and that they are needed in the AW.

Partly because they have a reputation for stifling the careers of their academy players... something Exeter do not.

We've been a mess. Can't defend that. Still been average though. It's on the up.

Pretty sure the main reason Tigers got hammered was because it was close to a first team rather than the age of the players necessarily. Exeter team doesn't have a single 1st teamer, assuming that Simmonds has overtaken Steenson.

Yeah. I've just heard a lot of chat about this being a development competition again so was just pointing out the average age of the 15.

For the record I have a lot of time for Exeter. Proper club. Remind me of Tigers pre-2013

I like how Exeter have gone from everyone's second favourite team to just another one of the big wigs in no time at all

I like how Exeter have gone from everyone's second favourite team to just another one of the big wigs in no time at all
I liked them before it was cool, and much prefer their older material. They've sold out man!

(Actually, kinda true, but then my brother did get a couple of games for them when he was at uni, about 25 years ago)

Latest posts