• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another rugby game being made

Why is Joe's shirt off in that photo?

We take all reference with shirts off. Avoids players wearing something that obscures their features on their shoulder and lower neck, provides a clearer shot of any tattoos, and results in a more neutral image with respect to colour palette.

We take all reference with shirts off. Avoids players wearing something that obscures their features on their shoulder and lower neck, provides a clearer shot of any tattoos, and results in a more neutral image with respect to colour palette.

Ah fair enough, I assumed as much.

mario i understand you cant release any more information. but has the individual pacific islander teams been considered with regards to liscences?

Last edited:
Heh, if only computers worked like in the movies :)

Yeah, all I could use was auto-enhance and sharpening on Photo-Studio 5, and that made things about 1% brighter and clearer. Wasn't worth even opening it, haha.

@ Ollie - 3 years ago. Rugby 08, there are more recent iphone Rugby games though which aren't too bad by the looks of things.

So great to see friendly competition.
In the past, producers have become slack because of a lack of competition, not saying that would HB but this will make it certain not to happen.
Can't wait to get both of these games, I'm so excited!

I think Joe should get used to having no shirt on as he won't be featuring in the WC with Gear and Jane ahead of him :p

HB, I hate to say it, but this kiwi outfit looks like they've got things right (and by hate to say it, I mean I'm pretty stoked - go the local lads!) Franchise is absolutely vital to producing a good game. I want to play season after season to build up my team ala Pro Evo or Fifa. It's the only reason I really play football games - if they didn't have a franchise mode I wouldn't bother. You should be looking at things like Become a Legend mode, finding new and innovative ways to include the gamer and really drag him/her into the gaming experience so they can't wait to see what the next installment will build on, rather than thinking "god, I hope they get this right this time".

I'll be waiting and hoping that HB can pull this together and that they change their mind on what they offer. If not, I'll rent it or borrow it and then I'll be all over Rugby Challenge like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Another request here for some Northern Hemisphere emphasis. Heineken Cup, Six Nations, Guinness Premiership and Magners League would be nice ;)

Latest posts