• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another rugby game being made

I know, I just don't want anybody getting the wrong idea from that quote, thats all.

Sorry man, didn't mean to quote you wrong. It was early in the morning, so my wording was poop. What i meant is that if the game is only pc (non 360/ps3), a mac guy like me wouldn't be able to play it :D :D

Nothing wrong with PC's :D Their great to play games on if you have one thats got the spec.....
anyways (after i posted) I saw a vid saying that game would be released on PC + 360/ps3... so its all good :D :D

Will there be any coverage of the Six Nations or Heineken Cup?
Big markets in Europe.

Looking forward to this, competition should do the players some good!

Sorry man, didn't mean to quote you wrong. It was early in the morning, so my wording was poop. What i meant is that if the game is only pc (non 360/ps3), a mac guy like me wouldn't be able to play it :D :D

Nothing wrong with PC's :D Their great to play games on if you have one thats got the spec.....
anyways (after i posted) I saw a vid saying that game would be released on PC + 360/ps3... so its all good :D :D
Yeah, I'm so glad it is going to be on PS3.

PS3 + ITM cup and I'm sold already. Awesome stuff Mario the updates are great, saw the 3news vid which was cool. Good luck with the development of it, hope you guys nail the gameplay.

Last edited:
By the sounds of things alot of effort has been put into this game and all I can think of is how much fun im going to have with this game.

Hello Mario, really loving you are going to be bringing out a real rocking game here -especially with the ITM.

A couple of questions if possible - In create mode will you be allowing users to create outside teams. Say for example if somebody wanted to create the heartland division in NZ with times like North Otago, Whauganui, Wairarapa Bush , will that be possible at all ?

Can there be a plan a tour itineray involved ? for example have the All Blacks touring Europe with Mid week games against Munster or whoever you choose etc

Also are teams like the British lions going to be involved.

I am based in France - so if you need any European testers let me know !

Keep up the awesome work

I most defiantly peed my pants, my god I <3 Rugby Challenge 2006 I hope this is a massive improvement.

Great, PC aswell, that is the best aspect for me.

I'm sure the graphics will be really good, but gameplay will be the key... personally hope it's nothing like RL2

Last edited:
Great, PC aswell, that is the best aspect for me.

I'm sure the graphics will be really good, but gameplay will be the key... personally hope it's nothing like RL2

I'd say that's pretty unlikely... RL3 was nothing like RL2, so why would you imagine Rugby Challenge - a union game - would be like RL2?

I'd say that's pretty unlikely... RL3 was nothing like RL2, so why would you imagine Rugby Challenge - a union game - would be like RL2?

Well I never played RL3 or saw much of it, and RL2 was the last PC game I played from Sidhe, albeit that is quite a while ago.

This game sounds awesome, as does Rugby 2012 but Challenge has released more info and a great vid.

Will buy both, have a feeling that Rugby 2012 will be focused a bit more on the NH with Challenge focused on the south.

Great stuff Milla, Mario and the rest of the sidhe people.

Have you done the ratings for the players yet?

This game sounds awesome, as does Rugby 2012 but Challenge has released more info and a great vid.

Will buy both, have a feeling that Rugby 2012 will be focused a bit more on the NH with Challenge focused on the south.

Great stuff Milla, Mario and the rest of the sidhe people.

Have you done the ratings for the players yet?

More information will be released in the following months. :p

The way people speculating about both games, anyone else think that the gameplay will reflect the Hemispheres their "more concentrated" on. So far i've seen some suggestions that HB's Rugby 2012 will be NH focus and Sidhe's Rugby Challenge SH..... I hope both games have an equal representation of both sides of hemisphere but say the above is the case, then one could also suggest that Rugby 2012 will be more "tactics based" (not to say that every NH team is all tactics but just a harsh generalisation) and rugby challenge be focusing more on Flair and speed?? Very bad wording trying to explain, but University drains it outta ya :D :D

Latest posts