• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another rugby game being made

Haha, noticed that too.

Maybe if there's something that still leaves that up to chance or there's some sensitive reason not to say that it definitely is coming to those platforms, maybe all Mario could say is that "the intention" is to "try" to bring it to those platforms?

Still to be fair to the guy HES are the producers and he really has to be consultative with Sidhe's business partners about the information he can release. Fair enough. Still it's our job to try and learn what we can, lol. :)

I'm sure the staff at Sidhe will be very pleased with the amount of feedback/suggestions accumulated over at the 2012 subforum :p

Yeah, I'd like to know if they've looked at any of that, or if it counts as some kind of illegal industrial espionage. :)

Sorry I'm late on the band wagon, but this news is awesome to the max!!!

We have HB who have been making Rugby games for years now, and Sidhe who who have come up with some of the greatest innovations in Rugby gaming ever (in my humble opinion). Very good times ahead.

Thanks for the support from yourself and others. Though I'm curious at the qualification you make at the end of your sentence. You don't think the sales potential is there for Rugby Challenge? Why not?

no what i meant was.... that i think the game overall will top rugby 2012 i wasn't talking about the sales...

Especially if you have a mac :( :( :( No games come out for that :( :( Hopefully news soon :D :D
Be careful how you quote me mate, I don't like how you cut my comment like that, seems like I'm dissing PC gaming when I'm not.

Be careful how you quote me mate, I don't like how you cut my comment like that, seems like I'm dissing PC gaming when I'm not.

I dont think he was having a go ... just merely pointing out the fact he's gutted its unlikely that it will come out on a Mac!

I know, I just don't want anybody getting the wrong idea from that quote, thats all.

my brother is in the ITM cup and i just told him about this game saying it'll be cool he will be in a game, and he goes 'oh yeah they came and took photos of us all and everything'.. awesome theyre going into that detail for all the players.

I think it's going to come out on pc\360 and ps3 with the wii and ps2 missing out this time. there is also of course the possibility of a timed exclusive on ps3 or 360 so it could come to both just one slightly later than the other. also remember rugby league 3 came out on wii at the begining of this year.

Last edited:
I think it's going to come out on pc\360 and ps3 with the wii and ps2 missing out this time. there is also of course the possibility of a timed exclusive on ps3 or 360 so it could come to both just one slightly later than the other.

yeah I think your pretty close to spot on there. With the number of faces they've been scanning in, it would be too much for the Wii, it has to be. They've said it has hundreds of actual captured faces, compared to dozens in other sports ***les they've done. It just sounds a much bigger project.

Yeah can't wait to see Tana in the game!!! wonder what his stats will be like???

yeah I think your pretty close to spot on there. With the number of faces they've been scanning in, it would be too much for the Wii, it has to be. They've said it has hundreds of actual captured faces, compared to dozens in other sports ***les they've done. It just sounds a much bigger project.

On the number of likenesses, I think RL2 had something like 350-400 scanned/modeled NRL players in it. Not suggesting RC will have less, but likenesses are something we have always put effort into and every RL game has had way more than "dozens" done.

Any chance of some more teasers??? Anthony Boric's face looked very good on the news last night but i couldn't make out the other two...

Its fantastic hearing all this. Can't wait for the game to be released. It will come to SA? We wouldn't have to wait would we?

Latest posts