• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

any news of rugby 07

on hb it says they finished cricket and madden 07 wii, and now they are starting two new projects.. could be fifa street and rugby 07?

I have no greater smart-ass insult to stab at thee with, than to say:

GG, You are to Rugby '06 what John Mitchell is to the All-Blacks!!!
[/b]
Woah Flash hahaha....lucky for you that I can barely catch you hehe.

I would probably say that even our number 4 player in the NZ TRF tournament would beat the best around the world :cheers:

In fact TRF R2006 World Cup would probably be decided by 4 NZ players in the semis hehe.

The tourny in Wellington really developed me as a player seeing different things. We were quite good at Wellington but after reflecting on it all and taking on what we learnt from each other it seems we have moved on to another level altogether. Just like the real All Blacks haha!

Well one thing is for sure.....I may keep mum about our "secret" moves just in case there is a R2007 and more importantly just in case it goes online! Imagine the fun dealing to people with our secret moves lol!

Problem is they will probably be recording it :huh:

this is great stuff :D wish i played a bit better but if you played craig it would have been 7th place for me :)

Nah, truth is we'll never know. Til next year. Even if you have given up GG, we still need the godfather of rugby 06 there!

Nah, truth is we'll never know. Til next year. Even if you have given up GG, we still need the godfather of rugby 06 there!
[/b]
Yeah...I would help serve the popcorn.

Well if there is no R2007 next year.....perhaps we should just have another R2006 comp....see who has improved over the months hehe....

he has to defend his trophy no matter where it is!!!

still i will be very rusty as i havnt played since my last game of the torny :)

is there anyway we can get hold of the developers? EA give exclusive content to planetcricket.net, is there away we can contact them through there and see if we can get updates and such?

even if its just to let them know that we exist and love the game! they may be willing to come onboard as well. that would be a bit of a coup

I have tried on the EA Forum, pmed the admin there and all they can say is that they will as and pass any comments on the the developers! The HB studios site say that there are two new projects alongside those currently in development.

is there anyway we can get hold of the developers? EA give exclusive content to planetcricket.net, is there away we can contact them through there and see if we can get updates and such?

even if its just to let them know that we exist and love the game! they may be willing to come onboard as well. that would be a bit of a coup
[/b]

I'll do it and post up what I sent them, this or tomorrow evening. I'm not sure there'll be a response, but I'll give it my best shot.

worth a shot anyway. might get some info or might get nothing. I would be amazed if they did nothing next year with it being the world cup and all

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm looking forward to it next year. It'll be even better!
[/b]
Yeah it will be for me :p
[/b][/quote]

haha

i can see GG walking into the premises with the champions belt around his waist...........thrashing "How many, if any, got the skills............"scribe music and all...........mic in one hand...........controller in the other :p

Latest posts