• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

any news of rugby 07

He's not just good at the rugby either. Other sports games, old arcade games, bagging chicks (apparently, lol) and told me during my limited time in Wellington that he is an ex-WWE wrestler!

(I made that last one up)

He's not just good at the rugby either. Other sports games, old arcade games, bagging chicks (apparently, lol) and told me during my limited time in Wellington that he is an ex-WWE wrestler!

(I made that last one up)
[/b]

huh...how did you know I worked with David Belamy catching pandas????

Back on Topic...do you think we should tell bloody EA all the amazing things that are in their game so they may take us seriously? I mean...if I made R2006 and some guy tells me later that they can do instant takeoffs, twirls, AB backline moves, dummy runners, various line formations, inside ball runners, invisible kicks, etc....I would be keen to listen to them then claim these secrets as being a part of the programming and take the credit!!!!!! Gee Craig...bait them with our claims then maybe we need to send DVD footage of it actually happening so they will freak out and take us on board as technical advisors....lol...maybe pay us haha!

Still compiling a (hopefully) A-Grade e-mail. Will post it up prior to sending it off.

Still no word? If they do not make a 360 version, I wonder if they would even make an X Box version. I play the 360 daily, but I never sold my old X Box just because of 06, I still play it.

It would be great if they released a RWC version, but thats doubtful. TheFlash, you still writing up that E-Mail? Let us know how that goes, G'luck.

Latest posts