• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

any news of rugby 07

Coenciding with the World Cup will mean a September release, so I'd imagine it'll be Rugby '08 when it comes out.

Unless we get a simple roster update in the next few months to tide us over.

Unless we get a simple roster update in the next few months to tide us over. [/b]

surely if its just a roster update the pc players wont buy it with woosaah's editor, although with the state of the 06 rosters would you really trust them to do a good job this time?

Coenciding with the World Cup will mean a September release, so I'd imagine it'll be Rugby '08 when it comes out.

Unless we get a simple roster update in the next few months to tide us over. [/b]

Yeah you could be correct, I know that a few sports games that has been released for the 360 with an transfer update available on xbox live.

either that or they'll go the route of fifa and make a regular rugby 07 then a rugby world cup 2007 game..

Doubt they have put that big a budget to it for that, the noises of delaying it until the RWC sounds most likely to me.

Although, knowing EA and their cheap tir ins, that means the club games could be canceled... :cray:

yeah, but they could have a road to the world cup. like start off with uraguay or guana or someone and see if you can qualify them for the would cup.

though i doubt they would do that, maybe one day :)

lol qualify them and then lose possession at the breakdown every play of every world cup match!!!

yep that why i always try the world cup using the USA, its very tough, got to the final a few times but always lose to the mighty allblacks..

I know that Rugby 07 will be released to coincide with the World cup next year, BUT.... I've not heard about a 360 version as of yet.

If EA are going to make a Rugby game for the next gen, online then it simply HAS to be Rugby 07. If it doesn't come out on Next Gen machines this time round, with the world cup coming up, for maximum sales, then it never will.

Fingers Crossed.
[/b]

To me this says if Rugby 2007 doesnt come out on X360, then we will never see a Rugby video game once the Xbox and PS2's are extinct.

I understand the World Cup is a great tool to market the game for maximum sales.

but to say there will never be a Rugby 2008, 2009, 2010 on any video game console is a bit rich...considering we have a cricket ***le already coming March 2007.

I'll be dirty if there isnt a 2007 on X360

I'll roll over and die right now if there never will be...........now where's my penicillen

yeah, that's a bit rough if they don't bring out Rugby 07 on the 360! i'll hav to go and get my ps2 back off my brother if that's the case!
why exactly wudn't it cum out on 360 again?

yeah, that's a bit rough if they don't bring out Rugby 07 on the 360! i'll hav to go and get my ps2 back off my brother if that's the case!
why exactly wudn't it cum out on 360 again? [/b]
because you touch yourself at night

sorry, just finished watching family guy :D :( :blink: :D

dunno why it wouldn't but it damn well better

If its live then fair enough, I will be happy whether its on xbox or the 360...

And they actually change alot more to the game engine and appearance of the whole atmosphere within the game.

Because after 2005, 2006 became a bit of a broken record but with added features...

<div class='quotemain'> yeah, that's a bit rough if they don't bring out Rugby 07 on the 360! i'll hav to go and get my ps2 back off my brother if that's the case!

dunno why it wouldn't but it damn well better [/b][/quote]

Family guy Season 5 dvd is out 20 days time....wahoo!!

----------------------------------

EA may do the same as they done with Fifa 07, release on the current gen, then after a month or so, release the next gen versions.

still i say it wont be on 360, they use the same engine for cricket 07 and that isnt going to be on 360.

if there is going to be a 08/09 then that would have to be on 360, i would guess

still i say it wont be on 360, they use the same engine for cricket 07 and that isnt going to be on 360.

if there is going to be a 08/09 then that would have to be on 360, i would guess
[/b]

yes i agree..........with Cricket not next gen.........i cant see anything out of HB next gen...like Sidhe, HB are lil battlers in the big ocean

but hopefully EA give the corporate push with funding and essentials to be with the TIMES, and move it forwards on all platforms

The hive is buzzing...........farkin retards :ph34r:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> yeah, that's a bit rough if they don't bring out Rugby 07 on the 360! i'll hav to go and get my ps2 back off my brother if that's the case!

dunno why it wouldn't but it damn well better [/b][/quote]

Family guy Season 5 dvd is out 20 days time....wahoo!!

----------------------------------

EA may do the same as they done with Fifa 07, release on the current gen, then after a month or so, release the next gen versions.
[/b][/quote]

I hear that cartoon is real good, better than the simpsions apparently! i may have start watching it..

My EB Games Manager flatmate just came back from a vendors show in Gold Coast, Australia, and said there wasn't any mention at all about the next rugby game :(

Dunno how much can be read into that...

I am sure someone will do a rugby game for the world cup. it is simply too good of an opportunity to miss. EA will do something for the world cup they will be stupid not too. world cup is great for marketing etc which = sales.

Their won't be 2 Rugby Games next year like Fifa, they will probably release it around World Cup time as others have said, didn't they lose the actual RWC rights right before the 2003 RWC?

Latest posts