• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone see fights, injuries or cards yet?

A

adam31

Thought I was going to see a yellow card in my HUrricanes/Reds Super 12 match. There was a punch thrown and two good fights, but no card. Also I've seen players looking like they were injured but not coming out of the game. 2004 had a lot of injuries and I saw at least one yellow card. Anyone seeing this?

I saw one cut scene where somone was pounding another guy on the floor. Not seen any cards yet.

ive seen card coz when im winning by much i play dirty(handling in ruck,collapsing mauls,collapsing scrums
<
)dats why

ive seen a fight on the demo beetwenn gormasall and giteau and gormasall got yellow carded (sorry for the spelling)

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 13 2005, 10:38 AM
ive seen card coz when im winning by much i play dirty(handling in ruck,collapsing mauls,collapsing scrums
<
)dats why
typical Argie!!!! Glad to see the game reflects real life.

argentineans are known to be dirty so it is good that the game reflects life when u are playing.

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 13 2005, 11:27 AM
What is that supposed to mean???got beef???
easy killer, just a harmless jab! Sou 1/2 brasileiro, foi de boas intenções. Mas, tu tem que admitir que los pumas gostam uma confusão, não?

Does using the hands in the ruck stuff actually work sometimes? In Rugby 2004 it was quite hard, although when you did get away with it, it was worth a mini celebration.

It's actually really good, the hands in the ruck thing.

If you do it early, it seems to be let off more often.

Latest posts