• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Are all Aussie Women Fit?

G

getofmeland

Are all Aussie Women Fit??

Visiting Anfield yesterday I got talking to a nice couple of Aussie birds from Melbourne, and they were Fit!!! considering they were touring the UK and Ireland with their college...

Discuss!!

I backpacked around Japan with a couple and they wern't very fit at all really.

They were lesbians though.

What that song? Spot the Scouser on the Kop!

I thought Kiwi girls were nicer.

Caveat : None came close to my lovely wife...just want to make that perfectly clear

What that song? Spot the Scouser on the Kop!

Caveat : None came close to my lovely wife...just want to make that perfectly clear
[/b]

Not in the stadium mate in the club shop!!! Plus I didnt see a single person in a Everton shirt while in Liverpool, the only one I saw was in the JJB shop next to the club shop where I havent seen so many on hangers... :p

Not in the stadium mate in the club shop!!! Plus I didnt see a single person in a Everton shirt while in Liverpool, the only one I saw was in the JJB shop next to the club shop where I havent seen so many on hangers... :p
[/b]

Yeah late November is certainly the time to do a straw-poll on football support based solely on the number of people wearing micro-thin polyester shirts.

:p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Yeah late November is certainly the time to do a straw-poll on football support based solely on the number of people wearing micro-thin polyester shirts.

:p
[/b][/quote]

Except in Newcastle

Except in Newcastle
[/b]

You don't need to do a poll there though...Up there it seems perfectly acceptable to bang on with vulgar, impunity about how you are somehow better than every other footy fan in the country. Gob$hites

It's something, it has to be said, that seems to be spreading to Bascombe, Sampara and the likes.

[/b]

:vomit:

I reckon the Brazilian chicks would give the aussie girls a good run for their money from what i've seen on the telly.

Also, there's always a hell of alot of hot chicks at the rugby in SA..... just watch closely the next time a Sprinboks or Stormers game is on and you'll see what i mean.

But to answer your question, NO, not all aussie women are fit.... but there's definately more of them compared to other countries i've been to.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

They just seemed less leathery than their Ozzie counterparts.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I reckon the Brazilian chicks would give the aussie girls a good run for their money from what i've seen on the telly.

Also, there's always a hell of alot of hot chicks at the rugby in SA..... just watch closely the next time a Sprinboks or Stormers game is on and you'll see what i mean.

But to answer your question, NO, not all aussie women are fit.... but there's definately more of them compared to other countries i've been to. [/b][/quote]
Aren't they all ladyboys?

MY MATE TODAY, HE ACTUALLY IS A MEMBER OF TRF, HIS NAME IS FLAMINGO, IS GOING TO PERTH TO SEE HIS COUSINS, AND THERE f***ING HOUSE IS LIKE A PALACE, AND OMG IM SO JEALOUS ITS LIKE THE ******* OC. PLENTY OF AUSSIE GASH OVER THERE SON. ALTHO HIS COUSINS ARE SAFFAS LOLZZZZZZZ.

O0O00 AND YEAH, WELSH GIRLS ARE FITT TOO, ITS JUST AUSSIES OFFER THT MORE EXOTIC THING

IM SO JEALOUS OF HIM THO, PERTH, AWWW OMG, HIS COUSINS MATES ARE LIKE LUSH.

RIGHT IM GOING FOR A SHOWER.

I do like a good Irish Bird especially on St Patricks day, they always seem up for it...

Well the Kiwi chicks seemed (as far as personality was concerned) were SO much nicer than the Oz chicks this autumn.
They were both either as pretty or as ugly as one another. Just like anywhere.
Altho, the kiwi's had some BIG girls.
Maori girls with even bigger boyfriends...scary. Especially considering i'm only 5'9"

I do like a good Irish Bird especially on St Patricks day, they always seem up for it...
[/b]

no **** sherlock..

i wonder why

anyways, the english chicks arent to great, welsh chicks are very good looking..

Kiwi birds and Spanish are the best by a long way.Yeah no talent in England:(What are they like in USA, DC?All fat from all those Mcdonalds?

Kiwi birds and Spanish are the best by a long way.Yeah no talent in England:(What are they like in USA, DC?All fat from all those Mcdonalds?
[/b]

nah bro some really stunners here, but some obese ones as well

English chicks are ugly. Kiwi chicks are fat, ugly and *****es. Its hard to find good looking ones.

Aussies are fantastic. When I went to the Gold Coast for a holiday it was amazing. I could live on that beach just looking and it would do me.

I resent the idea that English girls are ugly.
There are lots of pretty English girls.

The memories of university flutter into mind...

Latest posts