• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina invited to the 3 nations

T

totem

the SANZAR will invite formally The Pumas to Three Nations of 2008. Initially(originally) they would not be a part(report) of the competition, and only they would play with the selected one that remains free.

Then by all means! Show us these argentinian papers, even if it means you have to spend money to buy them all and take a photo of them all on your kitchen table sir!

We do not doubt your word, but us European and (specifically) Anglo-Saxon folk are very arrogant people who only believe what is printed in the Times or the Age for example.

Then by all means! Show us these argentinian papers, even if it means you have to spend money to buy them all and take a photo of them all on your kitchen table sir![/b]

GIYF.

My first post on this forum.

I think it's a good idea to add Argentina in so they can have some tough internationals to practice for big events like the world cup.

If this is true I'm happy for Argentine rugby but I don't think this is the best move. Being invited into 6N would probably be better. Although people want rugby to become more international, those who support the 6N teams don't want a non-European team in the competition. Kinda a conflict of interests me thinks. FFS most of the players are there anyway. But that's the thing about common sense, it ain't that common.

First off, the joy of editing :D
but us European and (specifically) Anglo-Saxon folk are very arrogant people
[/b]
Second off, I hope this is true, I hope they are invited to add a team or teams in the Super 14 as well, it'll add some more colour in the SH game (I know, even more colour and variety, how is that possible?) and hopefully drag the Argentinians in Europe away from those evil european money machines...

Then by all means! Show us these argentinian papers, even if it means you have to spend money to buy them all and take a photo of them all on your kitchen table sir!

We do not doubt your word, but us European and (specifically) Anglo-Saxon folk are very arrogant people who only believe what is printed in the Times or the Age for example. [/b]

I did a little research, mainly using the very little spanish I know and the pretty well useless online translators, I found an article that mentioned they wouldn't be in the competition but they would be playing friendlies against the Tri-nations teams. What was more interesting for me was the section on one of the websites in the name of "chicas"...

Apparently Hugo Porta was told by some people from SANZAR about it and then he told a newspaper from Argentina. An executive from the UAR and Pichot later confirmed it. It is expected that a confirmation from SANZAR will arrive in the next few days.

And yes, what's being mentioned is that they will play against the one free team and it's being said that they would probably be based in Cape Town.

But there's still the whole deal about the players having no vacations if they actually play those tests during the Tri-Nations.

But there's still the whole deal about the players having no vacations if they actually play those tests during the Tri-Nations.
[/b]
As I said, get your players to **** the NH off and you'll be right :)

hi everyone

first post in here,

im from argentina, and i actually play here.

as part of this, i think it would by great for our rugby to be in any international competition..
More matches, more experience...

BUT ! ,
on the other hand, i dont know if people, here in argentina will adapt to what all this tournaments requires...
Rugby in argentina is not prepare in a culturally way, to be a great business, as futbol ( soccer ) its.

( and i really hope, it would never be :wah: )

but we wont play in Argentina
[/b]
That would be a temporary thing I would imagine, once Argentina realise the money making potential it is concievable that they would play thier home games in Argentina...although South Africa is a fairly nice place anyway, mad about thier rugby there so would be a cash cow for your Argentinian Rugby Union.

This is all over argentinean newspapers, let's hope it's confirmed soon. [/b]

We do not doubt your word, but us European and (specifically) Anglo-Saxon folk are very arrogant people who only believe what is printed in the Times or the Age for example. [/b]

Asado, this means therefore that you will have to copy and translate in English because of course Anglo Saxons only trust what is printed in English. ;)

Asado, this means therefore that you will have to copy and translate in English because of course Anglo Saxons only trust what is printed in English. ;)
[/b]

And never the tripe printed in the neo-napoleonic jacobin toilet paper that is the revolutionary french press! Down with Boney! Up with King George! :%#%#:

And when I said "Anglo-Saxon", I did mean all of our colonial..*ahem* brothers too ;)

Latest posts