19- Matías Orlando
20- Javier Ortega Desio
21- Guido Petti
22- Enrique Pieretto
23- Nicolás Sánchez
24- Leonardo Senatore
25- Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro
26- Joaquín Tuculet

Thoughts, comments, rants, how does Hernándz keep getting away with this? Etc. Anyway, pretty much what you would expect I guess.

This side should be underdogs, but have a chance against SA (and Oz) at home. But so much depends on the coaching. Have their been any coaching changes at all in the past 12 months? Specifically the defensive coach?

Without an improvement in defensive coaching I fear this could be a very difficult campaign for the Pumas. A change in defensive coach is what seems to be being considered the biggest cause for the Boks being so much better in June than in 2016. You cannot compete if you give away soft points regularly.

Hey

nope, no sir. No changes in coaching at all. At least as far as I know.

I absolutely agree with the need to change our defense coordinator: everyone who does not know anything about rugby in ARG is keen on changing the HC as if this was football, without understanding the organization of coaches that rugby requires.

I expect a tough defeat this weekend, for sure. I would like to bet on tries right in the middle of the field, tries from self inflicted errors, ridiculous tries and at least 15-20 points of a difference against saffas.

Cheers

Im expecting a defeat also but with this players who knows. I dont think though that we can lose by a 10/15 margin. In that sense we got better

Latest posts