• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assassin's Creed Revelations

You'll be happy to know that in an interview with G4, one of the producers mentioned AC as a yearly series similar to how sports ***les are released. I guess they have a lot in mind, but I just wonder how it will work in the long run as they can't stretch the Desmond story too long or it will kill the series. I think they'll end that at the end of AC3, but then what? Perhaps a new modern day character will be introduced?

I was thinking the other day, playing brotherhood, seeing that Lucy (who looks a lot like the girl in Veronica Mars) is also an assassin, maybe the story could go with her using the Animus... seeing that she used to work for abstergo and helped Desmond escape...

... Or they finally hook up and have assassin babies to rule the world!! Muwhahaha!!!

Lucy (who looks a lot like the girl in Veronica Mars)
You've got a good eye: It's the same person! :p and the guy who plays Shaun is Danny Wallace, an English comedian/author (he wrote the book that the film The Yes Man was based on)

You've got a good eye: It's the same person! :p and the guy who plays Shaun is Danny Wallace, an English comedian/author (he wrote the book that the film The Yes Man was based on)

LOL! i never read the credits on games... that'll teach me...

Spotted the Danny Wallace thing- mainly because the voice was so distinctive!

The franchise has all the right ingredients to keep the series fresh with every installment, my main fear is that once it's moved past Revelations I can't see any particularly innovative steps to take in relation to gameplay. I would love to see a more stealth based game, but chances are that would put off plenty of people...

Anybody have some ideas in relation to gameplay? It's something I'm kinda curious about (especially because the speculation on location/time period is a bit pointless... It could be anywhere and that's what is so great about the series)

Well i've just got this and have to say it's up there with the best. Loving flying around on the flying fox things. Also it looks and feels so much better the Brotherhood. It could be better than two IMO just need to see how the story plays out.

I got revelations yesterday and i haven't got very far but its pretty fun. I only started but i have a bad feeling about this subject 16 fellow

Should I ruin it for you then? Completed it yesterday some really cinematic bits love it the hook blade is so fun don't know about anyone else but rarely if ever used the bombs.

its too complicated getting all the bits together and why would i bother when im perfectly capable of maiming someone the old fashioned way

Finally got the game (and played through it over 2 days) Still doesn't top AC2 for me but a decent step forward from Brotherhood.

Hookblade- Awesome.
Bombs- Useful but tedious
Difficulty- Still would've liked a bit more of a challenge

Anyone else playing multiplayer?

Latest posts