• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assaulted twice in one night.

<div class='quotemain'>
I learnt that around the time when I learnt how to count and tell the time, but thanks for the re-cap!
[/b]
To be fair to Laetca it seemed that you didn't actually understand the concept of monetary change. :D
[/b][/quote]
Well if I told you my friend got mugged of a 100 Euros on his way to buy shoelaces, what would think? :p

Without hindsight!

You have a point, my first thought was, damn, expensive shoe laces XD
of course, my second thought was, of course he'll take more money then he needs along. Maybe I just think faster :p

Did that really happen Steve-O? If so, i'll have to make a mental note of not visiting South Africa, even though that was only planned for in two years or so.

Did that really happen Steve-O? If so, i'll have to make a mental note of not visiting South Africa, even though that was only planned for in two years or so. [/b]
No, that didn't happen but worse has happened. Well atleast funnier things. One of my friends were waiting for the traffic while waiting trying to cross a road when the guy standing next to him, complimented him on his shoes, and then pulled a knife on him and mugged him of his shoes in broad daylight. Leaving him in his socks in the middle of town!
The cheek of it makes its funny :lol:

Well stranger things have happened.

A friend of mine was almost knifed in Moscow for a pair of hi-tec trainers and a 1999 West Ham football jersey.

This was in 2005.

The weirdest that ever happened to me was having those tiny bombs that can incinerate a bin, and that kids play with sometimes and then losed their hand, thrown at us (us being a group of about 15 people who were counting down for new year, just like everyone else on the grassy field, since at twelve the fireworks started) by a few 7 to 10 year olds. A friend of mine got hit on the head by one of the smaller ones, she was mildly burnt.
Now that might not be too weird, the weird or perhaps creepy thing was that, being tough and such as we are, we decided to have a talk with those kids parents, who were standing right behind their offspring.
They didn't like the idea, and started threatening us, with the police of all things, because we were harassing their children!! And that's when one of the fathers decided it would be a good idea to start throwing some of the many empty glass beer bottles they had accumulated at us.
At least it wasn't something personal or anything xD

So, in a nutshel, some people are crazy and should be sterilised.

Jesus Christ I thought throwing beer bottles at people in public venues was exclusively an Australian recreational activity. It's good to know Belgium has crazy yobs too.

Latest posts