• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assaulted twice in one night.

Yeah i've had one of his cousins spit at my feet and do a pathetic ghetto pose and his father, through a third person (convenience store clerk) has been pressuring my mum (who has just had a massive melanoma removed from her ear) to get me to drop the charges because i already blew up at them when they asked me.

My brother and I are pretty fumed about this, at the moment i'd welcome any of the other rellos to try and start something. I'm well and truly over it.

i was gonna say the marly in newtown?
well - that place is full or weirdo's
prolly ice heads aspiring to be rockstars

Yeah Marly in Newtown mate, but this guy doesn't hang out around there, he lives in my building which is directly across the road from the probation/parole office.

GET OUT OF NEWTOWN
KEEP THE CHARGES
THEY MUST LEARN
THIS SCUM IN SYDNEY - THE SCUM THAT RUN 95% OF CONVENIENCE STORES - ARE FARKIN IMPORTED WANKS
SEND THEM TO JAIL, WHERE IS OTHER 6 COUSINS PROLLY ALREADY ARE

Keep the charges, + add another charge of false imprisonment and then sue for damages = send the knob to gaol

If you convert to supporting the mighty Western Force you will be able to never be troubled again in the land of milk and honey, Western Australia.

It can be an add campaign for the force.

I walk in with a tah jersey, punched in the back of the head and have a knife pulled on me. Dunning comes in and buys a milk shake.

Then an alternate version with me in a force jersey, get punched in the back of the head when Sharpe enters and rips the guy in half before promptly leaving.

Hehe, you've obviously seen the current Force adverts when Force players come in while the oppositioners (NZers, Saffas, Easterners) are bagging the Force and put them to shame....

One change to you idea though, I think Sharpe should catch the punch in mid air, crush the attackers fist and then kick the attacker through a plate glass window...then ripping the guy in half. :p

That was a bit racist. [/b]

There is an equal amount of native dutch speaking kids saying things like 'I know where your house lives' (in the dutch version then) as there are kids who are second or third generation immigrants.
And about the only kid ever harassing me saying things like that, I just happen to often walk around in a part of town where a lot of immigrant families live, because of family, friends and the fct that my future ghome is there and I'm currently kitting it out and tidying it up a bit. There are parts of Antwerp where 'native' antwerp kids are just as annoying and badly educated, but I don't go there very often.

Truth be told, I've only ever had marriage proposals (that were followed by 'I'll buy you for five camels') near the first part of town where I do come. I'm not sure how much a camel is worth, I can only hope it's a lot :p Which was better than the 'hey baby, feeling slutty tonight' I once heard in that other part. Which could be one of the reasons I don't go out there at night unless I'm carrying something to scare off unwanted people. At least the first guy wwanted to make an honourable woman out of me :p

Also, I usually find it hard to be racist (not that I try), since I'm myself the result of immigration. So I'm pretty open minded about people travelling the globe looking for a better place to stay :p
If I unwantedly hurt anyones feelings I hereby apologise.

London's a raw place, what more can I say. I don't go looking for fights at all, in fact amongst my friends I have the best record. One of my mates gets in a fight every weekend.

I'm lucky, I've only come off worse twice. The first time I was hanging around with some friends on a park outside an estate in Southwest London. Suddenly I get a bang in the head, turn round and a group of white hoodrats and girls drag me to the floor and start kicking me in. A couple of my mates threw a few bangs but they got chased and the girls I was with ran away and hailed a cab. Then some mixed race guy moved everyone out of the way, pulled a knife and told us to f*** off. But on the way back me and 2 other mates bumped into one of the guys and gave him a right seeing to.

Next time, some prick who has a reputation for being a psycho, he's been in court for stabbing someone with a beerglass.. anyway he stole a tenner out of a mate's wallet. Being quite drunk I went outside the pub and asked for it back. Then all of a sudden this guy's friend smacks me, they both join in and before my drunken fist has even thrown the shittest punch ever, i've got 2 black eyes, a fat lip and a swollen nose.

f*** it, fights happen so often now, so many youths are on the hype when they've run out of **** to do.

Also, I usually find it hard to be racist (not that I try), since I'm myself the result of immigration. So I'm pretty open minded about people travelling the globe looking for a better place to stay :p
[/b]
I only said that to amuse myself as you started your post off with 'Not to sound racist'. :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I only said that to amuse myself as you started your post off with 'Not to sound racist'. :p [/b][/quote]

And I fell for it :p
What can I say, I'm dimwitted, I've said before. Why no one will believe me is a mystery.

just heard a friend of mine had a gun held against his head the other night, and for what, his two year old mobile phone, and 20â'¬ (he just went out to get a packet of cigarettes, I told him those things will be the end of him eventually!!) Still scared the **** out of him, especially since he had nothing. Some idiots get angry when you have nothing to hand over. That's when they get violent.

A mate of mine got beaten up by four blokes last night after we left the pub...kicked him in the head etc.

He just brought a camera that day and they didn't even take that...he is from Leeds as well so he is dumbfounded something like this could happen in such a phenomoninally safe place as Perth yet it's never happened in Leeds...

20 Euros for a pack of cigarettes?! I've heard the government taxes the crap out of cigarettes, but daaamn.

usually when you go out to buy something, you don't have the exact amount of cash needed to pay for something (unless you collect cents), so you take a note of something that has a higher value, and you expect who ever is selling you the good will return you the money that was too much in that note in the form of notes and coins that together form a lower value.

I'm not sure how much a packet of cigarettes is nowadays, I only ever smoked a few months and back then they were bordering on 4,20 to 4,70â'¬, something like that xD

usually when you go out to buy something, you don't have the exact amount of cash needed to pay for something (unless you collect cents), so you take a note of something that has a higher value, and you expect who ever is selling you the good will return you the money that was too much in that note in the form of notes and coins that together form a lower value.

[/b]

:lol:
I learnt that around the time when I learnt how to count and tell the time, but thanks for the re-cap!
I'm not sure how much a packet of cigarettes is nowadays, I only ever smoked a few months and back then they were bordering on 4,20 to 4,70€, something like that xD
[/b]
Oh ok, that sounds a bit more reasonable. I don't smoke either but I know they're about 2 Euros here (converting from Rands to Euros), that's why I said daaamn.

I'm not sure how much a packet of cigarettes is nowadays, I only ever smoked a few months and back then they were bordering on 4,20 to 4,70â'¬, something like that xD
[/b]

cost me 5,50â'¬ for a 20-deck when I was in Paris. Up by a euro since when I was there last year. London it's £5.50.

however, I'm clever, got a few bricks from Oman when I was there a few months ago. £25 for 600 is CASUAL.

I learnt that around the time when I learnt how to count and tell the time, but thanks for the re-cap!
[/b]
To be fair to Laetca it seemed that you didn't actually understand the concept of monetary change. :D

Latest posts