• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assaulted twice in one night.

I don't know RC i'm starting to get the impression that this is some kind of lebanese kebab shop mafia.

If you ever come on a binge in Australia, and buy a hefty kebab, think twice about what you're eating :(

Soylent Green!!!
[/b]
I heard from somewhere Soylent Green is people?

Never even been started on to be honest...I am a skinny bloke so I don't think I'd be intimidating at all....maybe it's because I live in Perth, practically Smurf village over here. :p Twice in one night though...were you wearing an offensive T shirt of a big target sign?

I think just a bad haircut, kind of a mohawk with a mullet at the back. Maybe people thought it was a tad too rude.

I'd never been started before until tonight either, i'm not a violent person so I don't try and get involved in anything. My sister's been assaulted by the same kind of scum, really shook her up. Hope I can really own this guy.

I think just a bad haircut, kind of a mohawk with a mullet at the back. Maybe people thought it was a tad too rude.
[/b]
Yeah, unfortunately society doesn't take kindly to people who are or at least seem different...more ignorance then anything...

by any chance, after you said "yo, chill out!"

did he go

"LOL WUT" and turn into a massive 9ft pear?

well, that beats me giving this lady a trespassing order at my work tonight.

Your restraint is impressive, maccaweeny. The one time someone had a go at me I punched him in the face and slammed him against a brick wall.

From my vague impressions of Saint Helens, you'd be game to annoy him for the sake of it. Looks stocky from what I see and it looks more solid than anything else.

Still Maccaweeny did all the right things, well pretty much anyway.

Dunno what the outcome of getting into a fight would have been. I'd be confident of beating him, I go to the gym five times a week, even if i don't know how to fight for ****.

Though now i've pressed charges, i've been getting lebs hanging outside of my apartment, trying to do lame intimidation ****. I'd say the bloke definitely has a record.

Damn you should have knocked him the f*** out! I guess you done the right thing though. But sometimes doing the wrong thing feels so much better. Especially since he touched someone in your family. I would have hospitalised him. Id probbably be next to him in the next hospital bed but oh well.

Maccaweeny, I hope you have this resolve well. They'll probably try to intimidate you though.

Should be sweet mate, my lease is up so i'm moving out of this **** area asap. Should be sweet from then on.

Haha nah its all good man I have been in similar situations. Except Im stupid, when i get into those situations I let my pride get the best of me. If that I was you in that situation I would be in the hospital right now. Im not trying to act hard or anything but ive tried to take on a person with a knife, Been in situations where it was just me vs a group of people. I was lucky people were there dissolve the situation from escalating. Pride is a motherf***er.

Your probably gonna get people who will call you a pussy, but screw them you won at the end of the day. Life = Better than being dead bcuz you were to proud 2 put away your pride.
[/b]

that sounds more like myself, lol.

You best move out of of that area if you can cause some of this guys freinds might attack you again

Agreed. He sounds like the kind of guy that'd believe a victory for him is when 4 of his mates win for him. There's heap like that our there. The "many onto 1" hardmen. You gotta admire their courage!

From my vague impressions of Saint Helens, you'd be game to annoy him for the sake of it. Looks stocky from what I see and it looks more solid than anything else.

Still Maccaweeny did all the right things, well pretty much anyway. [/b]

I'm the mild mannered janitor me mate - unless I'm attacked for no good reason, when I fly into a rage. Some jabroni and his three mates tried to nick my mate's phone and pinned him up against a shop window. I jawed the one doing the pinning and his head bounced off the window, I then threw him into a brick wall. His mates got a few cheap shots in before I regained control of the situation and a couple of punches to the solar plexus later, I was walking away to my night out. How about that, Billy Boy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGK8aDaElM

Last time I got started on, a mate was already having a shitty night, so knocked him out in one. Easy!

Agreed. He sounds like the kind of guy that'd believe a victory for him is when 4 of his mates win for him. There's heap like that our there. The "many onto 1" hardmen. You gotta admire their courage! [/b]

Not to sound racist, but it's easy for them to use the many against one strategy, they probably have six brothers. And five sisters or so, but you never really see them.
I've never been assaulted personally, except once when this 13 year old on a bike kept following me around and ended up by slapping me on the ass. Which is when I sucessfully proved why it's always useful to cary a shoulderbag with too much junk in it. They have a nice swing to them, and usually hit whoever you're trying to hit in the head, if you aim right.

The stupidest I've ever heard anyone say as an intimidation (not to me luckily, I would have started laughing so hard I'd have peed myself) was 'I know where your house lives!', add the accent, and you've got what I mean.

Latest posts