• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assisted Suicide

We are lucky on this forum that we can openly talk about such things because if we did this in a forum based in Australia and there was something that the government found and thought it advocated suicide etc they could get a warrant have police go to your service provide seize the server of which your forum is hosted and charge both the owners of this said forum and host provider under the act brought in by Johnny Howard in the last few years and fine them and in extreme cases imprisoment.Due to fear of this i know forums that are based in Australia that the subject being discussed in any way shape or form is banned.

Oh and it doesnt matter whether owners said it or not anyone on this forum said it the onus would be on our forum overlords.

Anyhoo.....

I think Euthanasia should be legalise it is wrong that a dog or any animal for that matter can have a painfree death using nembutal but because people think its right to impose there morality on others and just plain scaremongering on the part of the aformentioned people humans cant legally.

No they have to either go to mexico and smuggle back into the country nembutal or go to Switzerland like that poor lad had to and many others do.If they do not have the money to do that the methods are far worse and disturbing and i'm not talking about the normal ways either.

suicide is for the weak!!!

if i wanted to die....id rather go out with a bang....shoot out wit cops, most likely..