• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aussie world cup squad

E

esoj

well here is the aussies team. no room for cameron white or stuart clark with the injured andrew symonds named in the squad.

Australia: Ricky Ponting (captain), Adam Gilchrist, Matthew Hayden, Michael Clarke, Mike Hussey, Brad Hodge, Shane Watson, Andrew Symonds, Brad Haddin, Brad Hogg, Brett Lee, Mitchell Johnson, Shaun Tait, Nathan Bracken, Glenn McGrath

The problem with Australian Cricket is that there are so many players that are up to international standard. Australia's "Australia A" team should play more games against international opponents because so many miss out and alot only get 1 or 2 games.

Tait in, Clark(close to the best, if not THE best, seam-up bowler in world cricket IMO) out- thank you, Aussie selectors!

Watson in, anybody else out- thank you, Aussie selectors!

What I`m saying is, this is not the best team that Australia could have picked IMO- damn fine side still, but at least 2 selections that I, as a Saffa, will welcome very much. Now, all you guys need to do is chuck out Johnson and bring back Mick Lewis, and I`ll be more confident than I ought to be.

Just this once, and im sure ill live to regret saying this, i think weve got a chance.
It seems really odd that the Ozzies would leave out Clark, that would be like us leaving out Jones, if hes ever fit again.

I havn't really been following the cricket since the Ashes but I'm pretty sure Clark is in for Brett Lee.

I havn't really been following the cricket since the Ashes but I'm pretty sure Clark is in for Brett Lee. [/b]

Yep, thats right. He was the first one there at the airport as they were flying out! lol

Its good to hear he's taking wickets then. Good luck to him, i hope he can atleast partially fill Brett Lee's shoes

Latest posts