• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia v Bangladesh

A

An Tarbh

Well my tv guide informed me that today's macth would be featuring a heavyweight clash between Australia and India, obviously they didn't take Bangladesh into account as they're the world champions oponents today.

Both sides have no injury problems to report, there's talk that Mike Hussey might be moved up the order to give him some time at the crease, makes sense I suppose.

Weather seems to be causing havoc though and the fact the super sopper is being wheeled around the outfield by a rolling machine is making progress all the slower so no idea when we'll have play in this one.

When we do though Glen McGrath should overtake Wasim Akram's haul of 55 world cup wickets if he can pick up a couple today.

Rain delayed! They're not sure if Cricket will even be played today. They are shortening the game to 25 overs each way if they do happen to play today, with the possibility of tomorrow, but Bangladesh have to play the day after so don't know what will happen there.

I'm stuck watching the 1992 Semi-Final Qualifier between Australia and Pakistan!

Great start for the Aussies, Bangladesh in a spot of bother on 8-2, McGrath has just equalled Akram's record.

Congratulations to Glen McGrath on his record

Congratulations to Australia for absolutely raping Bangladesh. Bangladesh made 104 runs of their 22 overs. We eclipsed that in 13.5 overs with a boundary on the last ball. Australia won by 10 wickets.

Rain delayed! They're not sure if Cricket will even be played today. They are shortening the game to 25 overs each way if they do happen to play today, with the possibility of tomorrow, but Bangladesh have to play the day after so don't know what will happen there.

I'm stuck watching the 1992 Semi-Final Qualifier between Australia and Pakistan!
[/b]
Was that the World Cup where South Africa needed 22 off 13 balls, than the rain came down and the target was revised so that they still had to get 22 runs, but now only had 1 ball to get it?

yes that is that world cup, the one where new zealand won every game except lost to pakistan, twice :(

Latest posts