• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs New Zealand

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klarkash-ton @ Nov 22 2008, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
wow, 10 to go, massive controversy! penalty try to NZ!!![/b]

Not much controversy in it - Though I am glad the ref had the courage to call it

unbelievables, the ball is put in the air near the Aussie line, knocked back by the kiwis, bounces off half a dozen pairs of legs, and scooped up for the kiwis for a try!!!!!

5 to go, NZ must have WON!!!!

32-20 kick to come

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klarkash-ton @ Nov 22 2008, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
unbelievables, the ball is put in the air near the Aussie line, knocked back by the kiwis, bounces off half a dozen pairs of legs, and scooped up for the kiwis for a try!!!!!

5 to go, NZ must have WON!!!!

32-20 kick to come[/b]

Note to English Rugby League - buy an Australian coach

that's it, 34 to 20, Teh Mite was almost right with the score, cept it was at 80 minutes, not 30 :)

Victory Haka time!

DO IT!

He bottled the binning though.

Still, I take back all I said about the world cup, that one game has made up for some of the shite I've otherwise seen. Outstanding!

Gobsmacked, I'm utterly gobsmacked - this was not in the script. Good on ya Kiwi's!!

f***

That well that was appaling
Credits due when credit is due - well done to the Kiwi's.

They have done what there rugby union counterparts havent done for 21 years win the world cup. :lol: Anyway i'm rather shocked more than anything at least england didnt win otherwise this forum would be f*cking unbearable. <_<

yew great upset wont be much in the Australian papers tomorrow lol they have been writing us off all week over here in Aus, that penalty try had no controversy it was either try or sin binned, it was one of the worst tackles with out the ball i have seen

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET f***ING STUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarity at it's finest! Poor old Lockyer having a sulk in the interview, what a tosser!

Usually, I'd congratulate the losing team for a fine game. But f*** it, the Aussies can shove this one, they probably already had their name engraved on the trophy before the tourney started. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

NZ > AUS at league. :lol:

I don't care if we lose to Wales now, this has made my <strike>day</strike> life.

YEAH!

Big f*** you to all the people that said we couldnt do it. Even our own bloody fans!

So happy! :D

This is what happens when you have pisshead NSW selectors picking the team.

I dont want to make excuses, but us Queenslanders have had to put up with it for years now.. notice there were 9 NSW players to 8 Queenslanders? I thought Queensland won the last three years??? The backrowers Gallen and Topou are the most overated players I've seen, while Stewart and Watmough haven't got origin experience despite their success with Manly this season. How Dallas Johnson and Sam Thaiday both miss out on the starting team let alone the squad I'll never know, I'll still dumbfounded those two missed out after the seasons they had. Even if big overated Willie Mason wasn't injured he still would've gotten picked even though he's had an awful season which shows how bias the selectors are towards NSW.

I dont want to sound like a crybaby but greediness cost the Australians, stealing Topou from Tonga is an example of this - they could've picked Johnson/Thaiday and two players would've had world cup but they picked bloody Topou, meaning Tonga loses a player with NRL experience. Well done NZ, that win will do wonders for international league and league as a whole.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is monumental for international rugby league. It's arguably the biggest international result of all time. Yet again the Australian players, coaching staff, fans and media have strolled up to the game expecting to win and have been bitten on the arse. It happened at Elland Road in 2005 and it has happened again tonight. This is one of the happiest moments of my international league lifetime.

There will be a series of t-shirts, starring Billy Slater and Steve Ganson, being released in the coming days by myself to celebrate.

EPIC FAIL. So much for the coronation, eh?

IT LIVES! IT LIVES! INTERNATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE LIVES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glu5wr5LRm4

post-336-1223814962.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Nov 22 2008, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hilarity at it's finest! Poor old Lockyer having a sulk in the interview, what a tosser![/b]

To be fair to Lockyer, I think he even knew he didn't deserve it. Then the announcer calling him back up ****** him off even more, he even hid the medal under his shirt.
I reckon Adam Blair should've got it IMO.

Also I thought the Australian Born Englishman referee Klein was pretty good tonight, better than the shithouse Australian referees usually deliver.

hahaha.......there were more english supporters there than kiwi supporters

amazing stuff, Kiwis seem to have a knack of upsetting the opposition when it really matters...this world cup final, 2005 tri-nations final, 2006 tri-nations final (we didn't win but we sure did scare the kangaroos by taking the game into golden point extra time)

Im Proud to be a Kiwi
I put 20 bucks on them to win at $6.50........woohoo, gonna buy some drinks with that ;p