• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs Samoa Predictions

Whos upset?...we beat Australia hahaha

I was reffering to my people who didnt back their own, thats all.

Believe me when I say Im not upset, I dont think any Samoan rugby fan is at this time.

I was speaking in relation to your anger against Samoans who did not back their team, and this was because they were thinking with their head rather than their heart

I always back with my heart brother. The head/brain can be wrong at times but your heart is never wrong, even when you lose. One thing I learnt from NZ and the ABs is their slogan 'loyalty'.

That got a little deep for me. My heart said the All Blacks were ganna beat France in 1999, Australia in 2003 and France in 2007. I'm pretty sure my heart f*cked me over those times. Fact is there is such a thing as loyalty. Backing a team who you don't think is going to win, but supporting them your best anyway, I'd say is the epitome of loyalty. In New Zealand, I'd say were aren't the most loyal fans at all. We love the All Blacks, but if a player performs badly or the team doesn't do well, we want the players, the coaches, the managers, the CEO's, the water boys, the bus drivers, the luggage crew, the waitresses, the waitresses' families and the doctor who brought them into the world, fired. We then go on to watch soccer untill the All Blacks do well again. We luckily don't lose very often.

I was speaking in relation to your anger against Samoans who did not back their team, and this was because they were thinking with their head rather than their heart

Gavin its good you now have joined this thread with your sudden interest in it. Only those of my fellow Samoans who have been on this thread, know what I mean. You dont understand, uai loa?...ia fa man lol

Last edited:
Gavin its good you now have joined this thread with your sudden interest in it. Only those of my fellow Samoans who have been on this thread, know what I mean. You dont understand, uai loa?...ia fa man lol

Sudden interest? Just because I haven't been commenting as much as yourself doesn't mean my interest has suddenly appeared. The first four pages of this thread was basically people saying their predictions. I have been watching this thread and even got up at 3am this morning to watch the match live and I am just about to watch a repeat of the whole match. The fact that you believe I do not understand predicting with your heart is harsh. I have had to live with backing Munster and Ireland constantly with my heart when my head has always been questioning the result.

Sam, how much $$$ did you win?

ARGH!!! I missed out. I missed out on the Reds/Crusaders final too where I backed the Reds.

Sudden interest? Just because I haven't been commenting as much as yourself doesn't mean my interest has suddenly appeared. The first four pages of this thread was basically people saying their predictions. I have been watching this thread and even got up at 3am this morning to watch the match live and I am just about to watch a repeat of the whole match. The fact that you believe I do not understand predicting with your heart is harsh. I have had to live with backing Munster and Ireland constantly with my heart when my head has always been questioning the result.

Yeah with the interest thing is, I wasnt even talking to you. My post was to my usos mainly (who'd understand what I was getting at with the predicitions) but then you butted in with I think your first post on this thread. It is an open forum and you can butt in but I dont think you understand what Im getting at, its a Samoan thing.

Always back with your country with your heart. Its honest, proud, natural, pulsating and rewarding. Bottom line I backed my country with my heart and I won, YES!!!

Great win for Samoa!

It was also a bad result for Wales. They've a really tough world cup group!

I'm exactly the same :lol:

Though with my luck Samoa and the Reds would have lost if I'd've bet on them

Yeah I believe in that too lol, Ive had some bad luck for awhile now and the good oppertunities is always that train you were just a little late for.

Not any money, you just said! :p

Umm yes...lol. You asked simple question, I answered simple answer LOL. Before that I didnt even say I won any money, so what are you getting at Ducky boy?

Sam, how much $$$ did you win?

My answer: 'ARGH!!! I missed out. I missed out on the Reds/Crusaders final too where I backed the Reds.'

Heart is not money ducky, there you go I taught you something thats obvious to most (the post you replied with above has nothing to do with money but how things are).

Last edited:
I really wanted to watch this so decided just to not sleep, knowing what I'm like getting out of bed, and dreariness didn't occur once during 80 minutes of sheer passion from the Samoans. I actually thought they could do it, (Besides when Giteau scored, then I thought Austrailia were going to get back.) and thankfully they proved me right.

I actually think this is a good result for Wales, as Gatland shall hopefully not naff around and pick the first Xv against the Samoans. (Although I'd make a point of starting Toby Faletau, as it's basically a local derby for him.)

I really wanted to watch this so decided just to not sleep, knowing what I'm like getting out of bed, and dreariness didn't occur once during 80 minutes of sheer passion from the Samoans.

Same I'm ****** to see them playing it again now.

Really enjoyed it though. Completly deserved by Samoa smashing anything that moved and being more inventive than Aus.

Thought Beale was good when he came on and Elsom was good considering his circumstances.

Just bumped into that one Beached Az episode ANZ used to advertise the game. It had the reverse effect I reckon.

Well done Samoa, keep up the good work.

why was there only one Tuilagi brother playing ? I know Henry stopped playing international but where was Andy?

Cheers.

To play Anitelea would mean dropping Mapusua, and Maps is on another level to Andy

He was also arrested the other week, so I doubt he'll feature in the WC squad either

Just bumped into that one Beached Az episode ANZ used to advertise the game. It had the reverse effect I reckon.

Well done Samoa, keep up the good work.

why was there only one Tuilagi brother playing ? I know Henry stopped playing international but where was Andy?

Cheers.

Andy and his little brother vavae had a little problem with the authorities back in samoa for an assault on rugby legend brian lima at a club

Manu Samoa 23 - 19 Wallabies.

Please dont reply to this post.

lmao @ Please dont trply to this post.. sole man im with you...

Its sad so many of these predictions of Samoa losing I got from this thread were from my USOS!!!:rahh:

Im not looking for any medal or a sense of vindication but I was the only one who backed my country in these predictions. THE ONLY ONE.

Mo Samoa ma lau fatu atoa.

sole man i was with you 100%... i was just lmao when you said please dont reply to this for i knew that you were reffering to the haters and the people who dont believe in our manu samoa... but i always believe samoa will win against any team we play.... allday everyday i will support the boys in blue... fa

awesome result, just awesome Samoa

wish I had seen the match. I dont have rugby channel, ****** me off sky only put these games on rugby channel.

It may have been an AUS B team but it was a team selected from AUS's top 40 players to win this game. I think the wave they have been riding since the reds s15 win will have well and truely crashed.

All the praise that Deans gets but the reality is Australias record under him is shocking, utterly shocking. To the point where he HAS to win the world cup to add some sort of credibility and actually get a result from his 4 years or so in charge of the national team during which time he's had a record losing streak against the All Blacks and his team lose two or three major upset games they simply should have won.

if AUS dont win the world cup their time with deans as coach will maybe go down as their darkest period in history.

Latest posts