• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs Samoa Predictions

aucklander

Academy Player
Country Flag
Samoa
Club or Nation
Samoa
How do you think Australia will go in their first test match against Samoa???? What are your predictions.

Australia 32 - Samoa 22

Last edited:
Hey Bonafidehamo, you might be right. After the way they played on Saturday. Who knows it could be worse if the likes of Genia & Cooper play. Samoa are without H.Tuilagi, Census Johnston. Coaching Staff will need to get their starting team right if they look at keeping it close.

Hey Bonafidehamo, you might be right. After the way they played on Saturday. Who knows it could be worse if the likes of Genia & Cooper play. Samoa are without H.Tuilagi, Census Johnston. Coaching Staff will need to get their starting team right if they look at keeping it close.

After looking at the 25-man touring squad I am not that confident.

Missing are the following players:
Manaia Salave'a
Ofisa Treviranus
Henry Tuilagi
Joe Tekori

These guys are really important for our forward pack. I would rather have Samoa's full unit be tested against Australia, rather than 1/4 against Tonga and the remaining 3/4 against Australia.

George Stowers at #6 is a big mistake as he was anonymous against Fiji, Treviranus is the man for that position.
Salavea over Fa'asavalu at 7 and Joe Tekori is one of our best forwards and is no where to be seen; probably still injured but hey, we need him.

After looking at the 25-man touring squad I am not that confident.

Missing are the following players:
Manaia Salave'a
Ofisa Treviranus
Henry Tuilagi
Joe Tekori

These guys are really important for our forward pack. I would rather have Samoa's full unit be tested against Australia, rather than 1/4 against Tonga and the remaining 3/4 against Australia.

George Stowers at #6 is a big mistake as he was anonymous against Fiji, Treviranus is the man for that position.
Salavea over Fa'asavalu at 7 and Joe Tekori is one of our best forwards and is no where to be seen; probably still injured but hey, we need him.
The media release says they're taking 25 players to Australia but the players listed I count only 24. Maybe theyre trying to secure a release for Henry Tuilagi or if not include another specialized loose forward possibly Salavea or Treviranus. Theres only 3 specialized loose forwards in the squad and they require a 4th at least to back up on the bench, so it seems only fitting that we'll see one more included in the tour.

Manu Samoa 23 - 19 Wallabies.

Please dont reply to this post.

does any1 know a website where i can watch the samoa vs tonga game and the samoa vs australia game for free?... lol... it succs living in the states because they dont broadcast much rugby except for on fox soccer plus but there not showing those games... i wish they never chaged setanta to fox scoccer plus because when it was setanta they showed all the pnc games, eoy games and summer games...

soma 10 wallabies 42
Its spelled SAMOA dude ha ha.
Im not going to predict a score, but we need to bring our absolute A game and be at full strength if we are to be competitive. Australia is among the worlds elite and if we're not at our very best....it could be the same result as 2005. I have faith in the team and Im hoping for a good result. But make no mistake we are huge underdogs going into this match.

does any1 know a website where i can watch the samoa vs tonga game and the samoa vs australia game for free?... lol... it succs living in the states because they dont broadcast much rugby except for on fox soccer plus but there not showing those games... i wish they never chaged setanta to fox scoccer plus because when it was setanta they showed all the pnc games, eoy games and summer games...

*LINK REMOVED*

All live sports on this website. Look on this website a couple of hours before the games starts, you should find at least 1 link for live streaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, please don't discuss that in the forum. TRF doesn't have a legal department...

Guys, please don't discuss that in the forum. TRF doesn't have a legal department...

0550.harvey_2D00_birdman_2D00_attorney_2D00_at_2D00_law_2D00_takes_2D00_the_2D00_case.jpg

I'll take the case!

Latest posts