Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
There's games n stuff happening*

*Completely forgot to make this and I'm at work so can't do the pics :p

To all Saracens fans! I am currently doing my dissertation at university on reasons why Saracens fans attend home matches and their identification to the club. I would really appreciate it if you could please help me with my research and complete this 2 minute survey - http://goo.gl/forms/6DSLkJTHBx . Having been a Saracens fan from a young age, I'm intrigued to gain a deeper understanding of fans from such a great rugby club. Thank you for your time and help #SarriesFamily

His mind has returned to London ahead of his move to Wasps!

But he will probably return to the bright lights of the smoke and commute?

Have they moved everything to Coventry or are like the London Irish who have a base at Sudbury and play at Reading?

Aye, Cips' kicking is ****, nothing new there.

Just watched the highlights and we scored some cracking tries - our first two especially.
Did leak some crappy ones though, including an intercept. 3pts is better than none, but do feel like we should've gotten the 5pts.

Aye, Cips' kicking is ****, nothing new there.

Just watched the highlights and we scored some cracking tries - our first two especially.
Did leak some crappy ones though, including an intercept. 3pts is better than none, but do feel like we should've gotten the 5pts.

But this month he has been extremely poor

But this month he has been extremely poor

Someone totted up the easy kicks he's missed that have cost us points (i.e. the loss to Quins, draw vs Newcastle, last week and this week) and we'd be 2nd with them.
Who else is trying to get into the top 4?
Wasps.

*twilight zone music*

We're three pts behind Wasps atm, one kick this week would have seen us 1pt behind, one kick last week would have us level.

*twilight zone music intensifies*

Last edited:
I really don't get the Waldrom love commentators seem to have.
Stuart Hooper doing all he can don't think we're getting the rub of the green at all currently. Not that we haven't been inept in everything we've tried to do.

I really don't get the Waldrom love commentators seem to have.

Ooer Tigs......sour grapes at his leaving you?

He is not the best 8 the country has ever seen but it is a genuine class premier league player with great ability to be in the right place at the right time plus he carries well.

I would gladly have him in my team!!

Ooer Tigs......sour grapes at his leaving you?

He is not the best 8 the country has ever seen but it is a genuine class premier league player with great ability to be in the right place at the right time plus he carries well.

I would gladly have him in my team!!

I'm not saying he is bad but to say why isn't he in the England squad.

He is a poacher of tries at the highest order that is all.

How many tries has he scored that haven't been from the back of a maul, scrum or required more than a metre run?

Would have
Vunipola
Hughes
Beaumont
Mafi

Wayyyyy ahead of him.

Latest posts