• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 14

That's such a **** penalty.

Chudley caught the ball then hit the deck - it's not like he slid onto it and you have to let him up.
Also Roko fell over him he didn't dive into him.

I guess it's the rules, but surely then any ball carrier could just fall on the floor before a tackle and win a penalty

That's such a **** penalty.

Chudley caught the ball then hit the deck - it's not like he slid onto it and you have to let him up.
Also Roko fell over him he didn't dive into him.

I guess it's the rules, but surely then any ball carrier could just fall on the floor before a tackle and win a penalty

Must admit - I wasn't terribly happy with that decision
http://laws.worldrugby.org/?law=14&language=EN
Chudley commits the first penalty offence (kickable too, with a 2 point difference); and Roko's is not exactly a retaliation, or anything worth reversing the decision for surely?

Good it would embarrassing if Bath Academy out performed Bath ;)

Hands leave a lot to be desired (rustiness rather than the preconceived myth of his inability to touch a rugby ball) but was massively physical.
I'd still consider him for the England bench (for Goode, though Jones would drop Daly first I reckon).

I like the header-into-touch-whilst-burying-the-carrier technique.

Hands leave a lot to be desired (rustiness rather than the preconceived myth of his inability to touch a rugby ball) but was massively physical.
I'd still consider him for the England bench (for Goode, though Jones would drop Daly first I reckon).

I think Jones likes Daly for his ability to play everywhere . I'd hazard a guess that Goode won't be in the squad come the summer . Can Eddie change the EPS for the Aus tour ?

Latest posts