• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 20

Brits the best outside hooker in the world. Still a doing that stupid ****ing dive to ruin a great try.

What the **** was that from Brits.
How dare he be a hooker with skills like that?

I only watched the first 15 minutes of the Wasps game but Robson's box kicking was superb.
On Care's showing today then Robson should waltz into the England 23, if not 15, for the summer.

What the **** was that from Brits.
How dare he be a hooker with skills like that?

I only watched the first 15 minutes of the Wasps game but Robson's box kicking was superb.
On Care's showing today then Robson should waltz into the England 23, if not 15, for the summer.

It's hard to see who will compete with him. Youngs has hardly been on fire either.

Wade has scored 6 tries in the game so far which equals the in-game try scoring record.

Wade has scored 6 tries in the game so far which equals the in-game try scoring record.

Wonder if the calls for him to play for England will be as loud as for the other bloke...

Brb... playing the Doom beta.

Fair play, I don't like Ashton but he's played well this game - the chase and then maul then was top notch.

Dave Ward literally on his knees gets the steal. Don't think we've moulded to the ref at all.

So...how about that six tries from Christian Wade...

Latest posts