• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 20

****ing scrumathon...

Bath really have looked clueless in attack all year. I don't see how they could have gone from being so effective last year to so unbelievably atrocious this year. It's like nobody is on the same sheet.

Have Bath got through 1 game without a card yet?

Last edited:
Sums up are season they score from an intercept and in a game with chances we should have scored but didn't. You could make a show real of the tries we bombed hurts really badly. Maitland, lewington and Fenby and Symons but I think he will stay. would be great pick ups for most teams next season. Anyway bye prem it's been heartbreak from Premiership final heartbreak to relegation in 6 years.:( It hurts a lot.

Am I alone in not being impressed by Symons?
He had a big reputation when he arrived but hasn't lived up to it.
There are players at Irish who are still standing out, so I don't buy it as solely being because he's in a losing side.

We are poorly coached. However different game in England and not the pressure of relegation in super 15

Sums up are season they score from an intercept and in a game with chances we should have scored but didn't. You could make a show real of the tries we bombed hurts really badly. Maitland, lewington and Fenby and Symons but I think he will stay. would be great pick ups for most teams next season. Anyway bye prem it's been heartbreak from Premiership final heartbreak to relegation in 6 years.:( It hurts a lot.

I'm sorry for your pain but if you continue to support your team, you will feel pride again.

Every team needs true supporters who stick with them through thick and thin.

Someone has to come bottom and this year it was your team. Think how you will feel when you get back.

Symons defensively is very good. However as a ball carrier is non existent. One plus of going down is we can build and give the winning academy players plenty of game time

Or just do it even though there's relegation.
Newcastle have brought through some good players in the past two seasons, we always trust in our academy players.

Or just do it even though there's relegation.
Newcastle have brought through some good players in the past two seasons, we always trust in our academy players.

Neither Sale nor Newcastle have been legitimate relegation candidates in the previous two years, thanks to off-the-charts calamitous seasons for Wuss and LW consecutively.

Teams don't do it unless they are sure to not be relegated or absolutely cannot afford to play anyone else (a la Wasps).

Perhaps,
But Addison, Taylor, Harrison and Jennings all became first team regulars during the 12/13 season which was the one where we didn't win a game until like after Christmas, and were the first team to be last at Christmas and not get relegated.

If Sale could well get
4pts v Bath (Away)
5pts v Glous (Home)
5pts v Falcons (Away)

Leaving them on 65

If Tigers get
4/5pts V Wuss (Home)
1pt V Bath (Away)
Tigers would be on 64/65

Things could get very close IF bath don't sort themslves out next week

Perhaps,
But Addison, Taylor, Harrison and Jennings all became first team regulars during the 12/13 season which was the one where we didn't win a game until like after Christmas, and were the first team to be last at Christmas and not get relegated.

Because you had no-one else.

Nah, you have one of, if not the most fertile academy catchment area... you're fine.

Latest posts