• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 9

I think Vunipola is 2 dimensional, as in he goes in a straight line :D

Also after today:

Sorry Sarries fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
So why mention him?

For discussion.
I read somewhere a few days ago that Waldrom should be considered for the 6N.
I don't agree with that and feel that Beaumont or Morgan are the front runners.
I'm not a fan of Vunipola and feel that he does not offer what England need at 8.
May the discussion continue!

For discussion.
I read somewhere a few days ago that Waldrom should be considered for the 6N.
I don't agree with that and feel that Beaumont or Morgan are the front runners.
I'm not a fan of Vunipola and feel that he does not offer what England need at 8.
May the discussion continue!

Agreed! Discussion over........

That last penalty was BS. Irish player wasn't on the ball just had his hands on the floor, JP was on the wrong side of the ruck and blew for holding on despite Irish not jackling and Falcons not holding the ball.

Well we nearly bombed that. Good win fair play Narraway who has started of slowly but he is making his mark. Also Lewington is a class act thank god Goode didn't beat us.

Lewington i reckon will leave end of his current contract if he hasn't been picked by England or Irish don't make it into say the top 7 or so.

IMO.

Lewington has signed a new contract and if we stay up which I appreciate is a big if then with guys like Marshall coming we can go for top 7 next season.

My man crush on Flatman and son of passport lady continues!!! Best round up of the Aviva is on ITV 4 without doubt...........

Falcons v Irish

Regardless that was two POOR sides playing yesterday.

On that form neither side will get many more results and it may well come down to the rematch up here at KP.

Will be interesting to see how both sides form goes.

If we are relegated though, then im afraid Dean needs to go...he is really starting to concern me. We played so much attacking rugby last season...and have reverted to this utter tripe we are playing this season.

Falcons v Irish

Regardless that was two POOR sides playing yesterday.

On that form neither side will get many more results and it may well come down to the rematch up here at KP.

Will be interesting to see how both sides form goes.

If we are relegated though, then im afraid Dean needs to go...he is really starting to concern me. We played so much attacking rugby last season...and have reverted to this utter tripe we are playing this season.

I think he agrees with you with his comments on the quality and number of his backs that are missing currently!!

Just got round to watching the highlights of the weekends games . That Sarries tight 5 absolutely pumped the Quins in the first half . I really can't see any reason why not to bring in Petrus Du Plessis (other than the fact he's not a blood Englishman) as a stop gap until Brookes is back and Cole regains some form . He's such a powerful scrummager . He was up against one of our best loose heads and really gave Marler a spanking . Was Itoje playing tight head lock after Kruis' injury ?

Petrus Du ****ing Plessis... Jesus wept...

Who else can we pick that isn't going to be going backwards like we were in the World Cup ? Brookes is by far our best scrummaging TH after him it looks bleak without chancing your arm with Paul Hill. Coles form is in and out from week to week

Did anyone notice in the Quins-Sarries game when Quins scored the first try Ashton was complaining about a forward pass and Marler just runs into him and knocks him down?

Also watching Itoje, I really like what a pain in the arse he is in the ruck, England really lack someone who can just slow the ball down.

Last edited:

Latest posts