Sale.png

W5dy4Zy.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Worcester.png

Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Bath.png

Live on BT Sport

Some big games this weekend. Looking at the run-ins for the top 4, Saints could have a really big say in who makes the play-offs.

4 of their 5 games are against the current top 5 so they've got a chance of sneaking in themselves or at least changing the picture for the semis ... If they beat Tigers it could get interesting.

Tigers (currently 5th) must beat Northampton (6th) tomorrow and then beat Bath (4th) next week to feel reasonably sure of securing that 4th place before the play-offs.
Their away form this season has been poor so the odds are not in their favour.

Tigers (currently 5th) must beat Northampton (6th) tomorrow and then beat Bath (4th) next week to feel reasonably sure of securing that 4th place before the play-offs.
Their away form this season has been poor so the odds are not in their favour.

For me we could lose to the saints but would also mean bath losing to Saracens than its all about who wins at twicks for 4 position. LBP this weekend & bath getting nothing would put us up to 4 position before twicks. The bath game is a must win.

For me we could lose to the saints but would also mean bath losing to Saracens than its all about who wins at twicks for 4 position. LBP this weekend & bath getting nothing would put us up to 4 position before twicks. The bath game is a must win.

I think you can feel pretty safe about that one; a bit like England, we've been playing poorly for a while, and we're going to get our arses handed to us some time soon.
Hopefully not 2 weeks in a row though.

We lost to Bristol by 1 point.....that counts as asses handed to us I believe.

Leicester Tigers (v Northampton Saints, away, Saturday 3.00pm)
15 Telusa Veainu
14 Adam Thompstone
13 Mathew Tait
12 Maxime Mermoz
11 J P Pietersen
10 Freddie Burns
9 Ben Youngs
1 Ellis Genge
2 Tom Youngs (c)
3 Dan Cole
4 Dom Barrow
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Mike Fitzgerald
7 Brendon O’Connor
8 Luke Hamilton

Replacements
16 George McGuigan
17 Michele Rizzo
18 Pat Cilliers
19 Mike Williams
20 Lachlan McCaffrey
21 Ben White
22 Owen Williams
23 Jack Roberts

Sale Sharks:
15. Mike Haley
14. Denny Solomona
13. Sam James
12. Mark Jennings
11. Byron McGuigan
10. AJ MacGinty
9. Mike Phillips

1. Ross Harrison
2. Rob Webber
3. Halani Aulika
4. Bryn Evans
5. Andrei Ostrikov
6. Cameron Neild
7. Tom Curry
8. Josh Beaumont (c)

Replacements:
16. Ben Curry
17. James Flynn
18. Kieran Longbottom
19. George Nott
20. Laurence Pearce
21. Peter Stringer
22. Sam Bedlow
23. Josh Charnley

On BTSport; Sunday, 3.00pm
Ref: Wayne Barnes (180th Premiership game).
TJs: Tom Foley & Paul Dix.
TMO: Graham Hughes.

Saracens:
15 Alex Goode
14 Chris Ashton
13 Marcelo Bosch
12 Brad Barritt (c)
11 Sean Maitland
10 Owen Farrell
9 Richard Wigglesworth

1 Mako Vunipola
2 Jamie George
3 Juan Figallo
4 Maro Itoje
5 Jim Hamilton
6 Michael Rhodes
7 Jackson Wray
8 Billy Vunipola

16 Schalk Brits, 17 ***i Lamositele, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 Kelly Brown, 20 Joel Conlon
21 Henry Taylor, 22 Alex Lozowski, 23 Duncan Taylor

Bath:
15. Anthony Watson
14. Semesa Rokoduguni
13. Jonathan Joseph
12. Ben Tapuai
11. Matt Banahan
10. George Ford (c)
9. Kahn Fotuali'i

1. Nathan Catt
2. Ross Batty
3. Max Lahiff
4. Charlie Ewels
5. Luke Charteris
6. Tom Ellis
7. Francois Louw (c) (100th Cap)
8. Taulupe Faletau

16. Chris Brooker, 17. Beno Obano, 18. Kane Palma-Newport, 19. Elliott Stooke, 20. Paul Grant
21. Chris Cook, 22. Adam Hastings, 23. Jack Wilson

Unavailable for Saracens selection:
George Kruis, Schalk Burger
Ben Spencer

Unavailable for Bath selection:
Nick Auterac, Tom Dunn, Michael van Vuuren, Henry Thomas, Dave Attwood, Levi Douglas, Matt Garvey
Rhys Priestland, Robbie Fruean, Jeff Williams, Aled Brew, Harry Davies, Jack Walker

Last edited:
Seriously, dat backline..
Can't believe Leiuas got aboard the Bristol hype train - it ain't going nowhere!
Unflashy but strong pack IMO. Good to see McIntyre getting more game time - undervalued player imo.
Unbelievably this will be my first trip to the Ricoh to see Wasps - haven't really got on board the whole 'being a Midlands club thing'.

Wasps team to play Worcester Warriors

15. Kurtley Beale
14. Christian Wade
13. Alapati Leiua
12. Jimmy Gopperth
11. Willie Le Roux
10. Danny Cipriani
9. Dan Robson
1. Simon McIntyre
2. Ashley Johnson (c)
3. Marty Moore
4. Will Rowlands
5. Kearnan Myall
6. James Haskell
7. Thomas Young
8. Alex Rieder

16. Tom Cruse
17. Matt Mullan
18. Jake Cooper-Woolley
19. Matt Symons
20. Guy Thompson
21. Joe Simpson
22. Brendan Macken
23. Josh Bassett

Quins team to play Newcastle Falcons:

1. Marler
2. Buchanan
3. Collier
4. Merrick
5. Horwill
6. Robshaw
7. Ward (c)
8. Luamanu
9. Care
10. Evans
11. Visser
12. Roberts
13. Marchant
14. Yarde
15. Brown

16. Gray
17. Lambert
18. Sinckler
19. Matthews
20. Clifford
21. Mulchrone
22. Swiel
23. Alofa

Yes, an lbp is the very best we can hope for and can see Bath coming away with nowt from Sarries, so as you say, next week's going to be rather important!

Inbred? No, that's Northampton not Paris. How can you take a offence at such a deliberately nonsense throwaway comment. It's not my fault you've got Myler as fly-half

This site is for talking rugby. I've you've got nothing useful to say on what is a great game then shut up and enjoy the rugby. It's not banter it's dull and dim witted.

This site is for talking rugby. I've you've got nothing useful to say on what is a great game then shut up and enjoy the rugby. It's not banter it's dull and dim witted.

Could say the same to you - I only ever see you raise your head on these forums is to argue back at some indignity done to either England but the welsh/irish or your club. Completely pathetic. Perhaps you need to rethink why you use these forums.

Could say the same to you - I only ever see you raise your head on these forums is to argue back at some indignity done to either England but the welsh/irish or your club. Completely pathetic. Perhaps you need to rethink why you use these forums.

I think you need to go and lie down for a little bit. Maybe rethink your life and some of the choices you have made.

Maybe then you'll realise that you should quit your job and move to Coventry to follow your dream of becoming a wasps team mascot.

Latest posts