• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 10

Looking at the table just before round 11 the table looks good for the Chiefs.

Decent avantage going into the second half of the season if they beat saints. Chiefs and sarries fighting for no.1 spot with tigers bath wasps fighting for ño.3 spot

My prediction
Chiefs ( dominate six nations season)
Sarries (couple of looses with internationals away)
Wasps ( finding form)
Tigers (just)
Bath ( just miss out)

Same as last season but different order of top 4.

Anyone think different?

Gloucester to finish 6th maybe 5th. Massivly improved but as the season goes on i think they won't quite have enough about them for top 4/5.

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't disagree with you, @scotty507. I expect Exeter to top the table and for Sarries to struggle during the 6N. Leicester will find their form and mount a late challenge.

As a Cherries fan I'd be happy with anything above tenth, particularly if we're one place above Bath. ;-)

Gloucester have been one of those teams that can be great on their day but are average at best most of the time. This season they have really turned it around and cant call it luck because its across 11 rounds so not like just a couple of good wins. Chiefs win they tried hard to lose but stuck it out yet they have just been a good team throughout the season. Hope it goes well for them ( but not too well as i want chiefs to smash it :) )

Gloucester have been one of those teams that can be great on their day but are average at best most of the time. This season they have really turned it around and cant call it luck because its across 11 rounds so not like just a couple of good wins. Chiefs win they tried hard to lose but stuck it out yet they have just been a good team throughout the season. Hope it goes well for them ( but not too well as i want chiefs to smash it :) )

We've been under-par for more than ten years. The important thing is that we've finally got a coach that's moving us in the right direction.

Jeezus.. Just watched Wasps v Tigers... cracking game!

Dallaglio on BT Sports. George to be no.1 has to take his game to the next level...his current level is already above Hartley.

Luamanu was a bit lucky there personally. His shoulder looks like it hits Wray's face and there wasn't much use of arms. That could have been a card with another ref.

Quins play like a footy team. Shouting at the ref and it's working.

High tackle from Skelton when he's pulling the shirt number. Embarrassing.

And that is why Goode is not an international.

Quins play like a footy team. Shouting at the ref and it's working.

High tackle from Skelton when he's pulling the shirt number. Embarrassing.

And that is why Goode is not an international.
Really? Will Skelton is garbage and/or dirty???
images

Latest posts