• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 2

Then carry on fine sir
e5c32d845e0ca10f07d2539e0a153a70.jpg

Tuilagi approves this post

Don't know that the bandage on the thumb will do much when the hand's fallen off...

Heart says there'll be a big response from the players, we can beat anyone at Sixways, we gave them a great game last time we played & they're missing Wade/Daly.

Head says Wasps are very good.

COME ON YOU WARRIORS!

Hopefully the Worcester vs. Wasps game is a throwback to last week's try bonanza.

I'm predicting a Wasps BP win but I think Worcester will score a few tries. I'm going to go with 44-25 ( including 5 tries to Wasps, 3 for Worcester).

I think Robson will score again and Watson will get a debut try. Adams and Humphreys to cross with whitewash for Worcester. Let's see how wrong I am.

Biyi Alo was really poor for the u20's.

I'll be interested to see whether he's one that improves significantly as a senior.

Either Le Roux or Lovu could have waltzed through the worcester line there instead of passing.

Lacking a bit of composure but promising attacking signs

Tigers should forget Manu and throw every penny they have at Teo.
He still gets injured but not half as much, You might actually see him hit triple figures in numbers of minutes played per season

Early days in this game but Worcester are a good side and I struggle to see them being in the relegation mix. With a bit more incision in attacking territory they could go far.

Is it Flatman who keeps saying "That's the right decision" when the replay clearly shows otherwise? Very stubborn man.

Should that be a try ... ?

I guess technically it's an immediate movement, but it's not "placing" the ball - what's the exact wording of the law?

Either way it instinctively feels wrong to me. If it is legal I feel it shouldn't be

Should that be a try ... ?

I guess technically it's an immediate movement, but it's not "placing" the ball - what's the exact wording of the law?

Either way it instinctively feels wrong to me. If it is legal I feel it shouldn't be

for me it shouldn't be allowed.

But it prob is allowed.

Basically rolls to the try line.

Latest posts