• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 2

Early days in this game but Worcester are a good side and I struggle to see them being in the relegation mix. With a bit more incision in attacking territory they could go far.

Is it Flatman who keeps saying "That's the right decision" when the replay clearly shows otherwise? Very stubborn man.

I definitely don't struggle to see them in the relegation mix. My pick to go down.

Robson giving himself every chance...
He's not flaky enough to be an England 9
The thing with youngs/care is they could single handedly win or lose England a game and you've no idea what form they're gonna be in until the game starts

I don't have BT Sport so I'm going old school and listening to this on the radio. Is it any more entertaining than it sounds?

There was a 5min or so kick tennis match, And the scrums are a joke, but other than that it's been a good game

I don't have BT Sport so I'm going old school and listening to this on the radio. Is it any more entertaining than it sounds?
Nope it's a complete farce of so called skilled players.

Meh, "only 24" is already nearly halfway through the average professional career.

Sounds like Sam Olver had an absolute shocker

Kicking wasn't the best (very short to touch and hit the post with the shot that would've seen them take the lead, though it wasn't straight forward tbf) but I didn't think he was that bad

Two games one point.
Take heart @Tigs Man it's gonna be more than you take off Munster this year boy. I intend to break you.
Worcester are easily my favorite English team now. A team with Donncha as captain has its priorities in order. Also I just googled Peter Stringer to find out how close to 100 Irish caps he was and eh... This is the picture Wikipedia went with
220px-Dwarf.jpg

Absolutely gutting to not get anything from that match today - felt our performance deserved a lot more. Arr & Heathcote both really stepped up & our forwards generally had a massive game in the loose. Basically got the response from last weekend that was required but still come away with nothing to show for it.

If at 10-10 our penalty hits the post & goes through (like Gopperth's did) instead of bouncing back out then it could've been a different story. Unfortunately that just seems to be the way it's going for us at the moment. Even more injuries to worry about now as well. :(

Thought Wasps were quite cynical at times, particularly the constant 'injuries' just as we were building momentum, but I suppose they were more streetwise than us.

Latest posts