• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 2

Not a very auspicious start for Leicester ...... ffs, even Sale are above them.
Good job Wuss didn't win or Tigers'd be propping up the table.
If they don't win their next three games against Glos (h), Quins (a) and Exeter (h), ( personally, I think they'll be lucky to win one) the doom -mongers of Welford Rd will be calling for O'Connor's balls on a plate

Hands off! :mad:

f8e3e5c8f4cf9afcb2b41e47782a7f13--father-ted-irish-humor.jpg

Stop keeping tracks of the prem table FFS.

Real talk what we will do to munster will be more akin to 2 girls 1 cup than 2 games one point.
We're gonna do you harder than last year, two pumps and you're slumped. And when your cohort of mercenaries, has beens and never wills are lying there broken and defeated, your destruction taken to unimaginable new heights, I'm gonna lean in so close you can smell the champagne on my breath and I'm going to whisper into your ear, "That was for Cockers".

We're gonna do you harder than last year, two pumps and you're slumped. And when your cohort of mercenaries, has beens and never wills are lying there broken and defeated, your destruction taken to unimaginable new heights, I'm gonna lean in so close you can smell the champagne on my breath and I'm going to whisper into your ear, "That was for Cockers".

I ain't going to limerdick if we keep on playing like this though.

Not a very auspicious start for Leicester ...... ffs, even Sale are above them.
Good job Wuss didn't win or Tigers'd be propping up the table.
If they don't win their next three games against Glos (h), Quins (a) and Exeter (h), ( personally, I think they'll be lucky to win one) the doom -mongers of Welford Rd will be calling for O'Connor's balls on a plate

Possibly ... I can't see Gloucester beating Leicester based upon what I saw yesterday. They barely threatened at any point in the game.

I'd like to think we can maintain our home record against Leicester, but that will probably depend on whether we keep picking up injuries and how badly we've been beaten at Wasps.

Exeter are always a tough game so it'll be hard to call. It's quite possible they could have one win from their first 5 games. Then again, that's totally possible for Quins too.

Possibly ... I can't see Gloucester beating Leicester based upon what I saw yesterday. They barely threatened at any point in the game.
Looked good enough vs Exeter though, I could see them doing it.

Well thank god I was away all weekend and missed this round :)

Kinda clinging to the fact Exeter only won 2 of their first 8 games last season.

Looked good enough vs Exeter though, I could see them doing it.

Maybe. Definitely not impossible but Leicester are better at home and Gloucester are almost always poor on the road.

I like it that there are very few foregone conclusions in the league right now. Hopefully it stays that way.

Maybe. Definitely not impossible but Leicester are better at home and Gloucester are almost always poor on the road.

I'd really like to disagree with you but after that soggy performance at the Stoop.......

Latest posts