• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 7

From what i gather he missed training last week, so was dropped from the game and promptly threw a hissy fit stopped turning up to training and requested a release.
Someone on the Quins forum posted an article where Eddie Jones said Yarde is a bit of a twat with a massive ego, So it seems in character.
Yet he kept picking him in England squads.

From what i gather he missed training last week, so was dropped from the game and promptly threw a hissy fit stopped turning up to training and requested a release.
Someone on the Quins forum posted an article where Eddie Jones said Yarde is a bit of a twat with a massive ego, So it seems in character.
Yet he kept picking him in England squads.

Well, he's stopped now, hasn't he?

He also said he thought that he had beaten it out of him... apparently not.

Anyone have any info on the Yarde thing?

Clearly, he's off... apparently immediately.

What I want to know is what's caused it to become so awkward, so quickly.
I mean... someone has to have acted inappropriately for this to happen, surely?
I heard he was talking with other clubs behind Quins back, Bordeaux, Pau and 1 unnamed AP team, could be crap but that's what I've heard...

Just sitting down to Quins/Wooster now...

Very curious to see how Jono Lance goes and hoping to see some development with Michael Dowsett over time... he's always been a very good on paper/potential half but the young kid has struggled to make the most of his opportunities in highly competitive circumstances and limited minutes.

Ten minutes in and Jono Lance looks to be just what the doctor orded... although I am surprised they have him kicking for goal instead of Jonny Arr.

Bloody hell how is Robson not getting a chance in an England shirt? Great should have been try

Dont think thats true, simmonds had a good all round game.
Woodburn definitely came out with more credit than Solomona though.

Given that Woodburn wasn't in the 23 yesterday, I'm inclined to take your opinion with a pinch of salt!

The statistically, Simmonds certainly had his poorest game of the season. Obviously the change of position muddies the water, but yesterday at least, he didn't contribute nearly as much as he does from eight. Looking at the stats, it appears both had a fairly quiet game, Simmonds' carrying (despite being less than a third of his season average) eclipsed Curry's which was almost non-existent, while Curry's tackling eclipsed Simmonds' despite being on the field for 23 less minutes.

The main reason for my comment was something not reflected by the statistics - Exeter's struggle to win quick ruck ball and / or Sale's ability to pressurise or steal Exeter's ball.

:( Feel bad for Worcester... they find themselves a playmaking 10 in Jono Lance who gets two try assists and puts in the crossing kick for their third try in his first 30 minutes of Premiership rugby...

...and then they get their heart torn out with Jonny Arr having to get carted off the field.

Underhill is clearly much more intelligent than the vast, vast majority of players.

Doesn't even need to write poetry to let people know it, either...

Trinder.... Princely.

giphy.gif

Latest posts