• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 15

Sinckler just butchered a try for Quins
Tried to roll over the line when there were two tigers players trying to hold him up, if he'd just presented the ball back Quins would've waltzed in on the right

Stan South thankfully doesn't look like he's followed Quins' other recent age-grade lock graduates into senior mediocrity.

Blimey, was watching the skiing then switched back and Saints have scored three tries!

Ben curry needs to be in the england setup watching him against sarries, good turn of pace and an all round very good performance.

Quins tigers game, bothblook off pace, maybe because of internationals away but i dont know. Both currently performing as maybe mid table teams, not competing for the top 4. Sinkler has improved his offloafing game though, woth his and mako both being able to offload like a back it could bring alot to the england game.

Hoping last week was a one off for chiefs(although worriors put one over on glaws aswell soo). Wasps vs chiefs, chiefs defence not half as weak as quins last week and us keeping the ball could expose the weakness in the wasps defence but tbh although im confident chiefs can win, will be close and could go either way.

Last edited:
Sinkler has improved his offloafing game though.

I noticed that, but the stand out prop in the loose was Bateman. 3 or 4 times he ran onto the ball with real purpose including one clean break where he picked a fantastic angle. Give me a prop who gives direct go forward over one who clogs up the back line any day of the week.

I noticed that, but the stand out prop in the loose was Bateman. 3 or 4 times he ran onto the ball with real purpose including one clean break where he picked a fantastic angle. Give me a prop who gives direct go forward over one who clogs up the back line any day of the week.

Very true bateman did stand out, and i kind of agree but at 24 sinkler still has time to get better running lines but a prop who runs hard but can also put in a tip on to the man outside him or do a long pass out wide gives you so many options

Very true bateman did stand out, and i kind of agree but at 24 sinkler still has time to get better running lines but a prop who runs hard but can also put in a tip on to the man outside him or do a long pass out wide gives you so many options

It's funny how a move late on in his career has worked out for him.
At chiefs as a Hooker he looked pretty average on the whole.

Maybe "on the day", but if you think that overall he's a better carrier than Sinckler, you're either on crack or you've never watched Kyle play.

Latest posts