• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 15

Could someone explain to me the incomplete possession stat? Is it having possession then losing it through a mistake?

If we could have kept our starting 15 on the pitch (oh and kept 15 men) I would have definitely backed us to win this game - Chiefs weren't offering anything to speak of.
Just can't see it happening now, unfortunately.

Was just thinking about how I like Innard and the mobility he can bring off the bench. Then he does that...

Could someone explain to me the incomplete possession stat? Is it having possession then losing it through a mistake?

Thought devoto looked like he struggled defending at 13. Some good runs toward the end but deffo more of a 12.

Not often i question rob baxters decisions but taking off LCD for a young lad on his prem debut was a terrible choice in this instance. Chiefs had just scored and had the momentum, LCD was still going strong. In this situation he should have left LCD on to pressure that tired wasps defence and look for his second. New lad comes on messes up 2 lineouts and puts us back on the back foot.

Saying that the better team did win on the day, 3 losses from 3 but least 3LBP's. Missing nowell, slade, simmonds, williams has affected us as had cordero not being up to speed with how we play it seems. But we should have had that with all their injuries and in the second half and players away for england.

Really hope willis is ok he is a class player

Thought devoto looked like he struggled defending at 13. Some good runs toward the end but deffo more of a 12.
Agree put devoto as a playmaking 12 who is also a good runner and hill at 13 where he has played many times as a strong runner further from the big forwards.

What is slades injury? Anyone know what and how long he will be out?

Not often i question rob baxters decisions but taking off LCD for a young lad on his prem debut was a terrible choice in this instance. Chiefs had just scored and had the momentum, LCD was still going strong. In this situation he should have left LCD on to pressure that tired wasps defence and look for his second. New lad comes on messes up 2 lineouts and puts us back on the back foot.

Saying that the better team did win on the day, 3 losses from 3 but least 3LBP's. Missing nowell, slade, simmonds, williams has affected us as had cordero not being up to speed with how we play it seems. But we should have had that with all their injuries and in the second half and players away for england.

Really hope willis is ok he is a class player

LCD looked pretty annoyed coming off too.

Cordero will come good. He just needs a bit more time to adapt.

Cordero's wasted on the wing and isn't the kind of wing Chiefs play. Should be at 15.

Soon as nowells back i hope he is at FB, but tbh i dont know alot about him, he has a great step but is he solid in defence or good under a high ball?

Woodburns lack of production hurting chief's at present he is out of form at a time chief's need most.
Coupled with bosses lack of game plan 2.
Still nailed on for top 3 but not all singing dancing as maybe at xmas.

I'm not sure that's entirely fair on Woodburn.

He's not scored as regularly in recent games but he's still very strong in defence and under the high ball.

But for a good ankle tap, there's a fair chance he would have scored yesterday.

Latest posts