• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 19

Anyone know his record off the top of their head? I can't seem to remember him being cited before.

Just seen Flats' team of the week. Guy is on something special. Clearly sulking about Twickenham.

Just seen Flats' team of the week. Guy is on something special. Clearly sulking about Twickenham.

Ever noticed flats rarely puts chiefs players in there? We destroy gloucester yet only for 1 player in the 15. He clearly has favourite teams. It has been the case on a few of his teams ive noticed

Ever noticed flats rarely puts chiefs players in there? We destroy gloucester yet only for 1 player in the 15. He clearly has favourite teams. It has been the case on a few of his teams ive noticed
Really? I always thought he's been quite favourable towards Chiefs and that we're clearly one of his preferred sides.

Guys just bias, plain and simple. He isn't crazy or doing it for attention. He just has clear favourites as you say and being a Bath man he naturally has clubs he doesn't like.

I know when he came to Leicester to interview Genge a while back he got some massive stick from club workers and players. He's bitter.

TBF outside of maybe Kalamafoni and Harrison maybe who would you include?

Exeter and Tigers wins where more team effort than standout players on the whole.

Hard to pick Genge over Hepburn to be fair but I thought Polota-Nau was insane again.

Haley banned for 2 weeks.

Surprised by that to be honest with the 3 week ban given to Malouf.

Thought they'd merit the same if not the other way round.

Deliberate off the ball forearm to the face of a kneeling player gets him 2 weeks, Malouf being off-target with his tackle by a couple of inches gets him 3 (which I agree with).

More infuriating inconsistency in the disciplinary process.

Latest posts