Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Leicester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London Irish.png

Still cannot believe I am saying this but: I am going to be there ;)

Hope to have a wonderful day on saturday

Still cannot believe I am saying this but: I am going to be there ;)

Hope to have a wonderful day on saturday

You're in for a treat! It may be 10 years since I last went, but the atmosphere still looks as good. Enjoy. :)

So no TRF-members going? Would be nice to have a pint before the game with a fellow TRF-er ;)

Unfortunately not, I am off to the Army Vs Navy game at Twickenham!

Leicester Tigers (v London Irish, Welford Road, Saturday 3pm)

15 Scott Hamilton
14 Matt Smith
13 Manu Tuilagi
12 Anthony Allen
11 Alesana Tuilagi
10 Toby Flood
9 Ben Youngs
1 Marcos Ayerza
2 George Chuter
3 Martin Castrogiovanni
4 Ed Slater
5 George Skivington
6 Tom Croft
7 Craig Newby (c)
8 Thomas Waldrom

Replacements
16 Rob Hawkins
17 Boris Stankovich
18 Dan Cole
19 Steve Mafi
20 Ben Woods
21 James Grindal
22 Jeremy Staunton
23 Horacio Agulla

London Irish: 15 Tom Homer, 14 Topsy Ojo, 13 Jonathan Joseph, 12 Seilala Mapusua, 11 Adam Thompstone, 10 Dan Bowden, 9 Paul Hodgson; 1 Clarke Dermody* (c), 2 David Paice, 3 Faan Rautenbach, 4 Nick Kennedy, 5 Bob Casey, 6 Jamie Gibson, 7 Steffon Armitage, 8 Richard Thorpe.

Replacements: 16 James Buckland, 17 Alex Corbisiero, 18 Max Lahiff, 19 Gary Johnson, 20 Chris Hala'ufia, 21 Elvis Seveali'i, 22 Chris Malone, 23 Darren Allinson

Going for the momentum approach to the playoffs.

That's a cracking Tigers team, though how Staunton can retain a spot in the 22 I don't know

It's not a bad looking Irish side either, hopefully will be a good match

Tigers shouldn't have much trouble with this one. A couple of early scores and Irish heads will go down. Been the story of their season.

That said, Armitage won't be on the pitch acting all petulant...

Sorry for the late reply but I just got home from a weekend Nottingham incl. the Leicester game on Saturday. Full House with 24.000 people, I had a spot next to the try-line, literally only a meter (little more than a yard, for you English people haha) away from the try-line and could almost touch the flag.

It was where Tuilagi scored one of the tries in the last 10 minutes.

I am too wasted now to give a full report but will come back to this tomorrow. For now, I would like to show 1 of the 5000 photo's I made during the match.

img4927a.jpg

You must've seen the guy who offered him one of his drinks after that try!

(little more than a yard, for you English people haha)
Ay? We're not American :lol:

Cracking position you had for the tries there, must've been a bit nervewracking having a rampaging Tuilagi heading right for you :lol:

It was truly amazing. I actually ended up buying a Leicester shirt. What a day. I hate to support competition favorites but since last weekend I am kind of a Leicester fan.

To be honest, if I would have visited Gloucester, I would have been a Gloucester fan. It's just because of the incredible experience.

You bought a Leicester shirt?

Is there a shortage of bog roll in Holland?

Currently:
webwelfd-road-phase-1_rdax_601x343.gif

Soon to be:
414lgdj0.jpg

Welford road is a proper old school rugby stadium - That said the only bigger single-tier stand then the Cat Stand is the Kop at Anfield.